PDA

View Full Version : Airport Buildings at MKTP (MKJP FS2004)

jchin
12-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi, I just bought the MKJP scenery, it's great but I have few problems with it. The FSX version has the airport buildings but the FS2004 version is lacking these. Will there be a patch to include these?

Ricardo_LatinVFR
12-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Hello,

Actually we won't release an update on MKTP, the scenery only focuses on MKJP.

Its on the details of the package.

What is for FSX is something only of FSX for MKTP.

jchin
12-09-2009, 11:56 PM
But it was not stated as a FSX only feature on the product page. I can understand that some features of the FSX version will not be available in FS9, but the airport is empty now. The default scenery had buildings. Also, my FSX version seems to have some bugs with texture placement. The area behind RWY30 looks like a dark rectangle. Any fix for this?

Ricardo_LatinVFR
12-10-2009, 12:19 AM
Yes, well contact me on ricardo@latinvfr.com to resolve the issue with the black square, send me a screenshot.

and about MKTP this is what we put:

Tinsen Pen aerodrome (MKTP) costumized, and correctly placed.

We moved the runway from the old position to its real position that is for both FS9 and FSX.

We moved the taxi ways also from the incorrect position to its real and correct position.

We did not state that we would put buildings in MKTP.

jchin
12-10-2009, 12:43 AM
Ok Thanks. Will send you an email with screenshots.

Tradesman
12-13-2009, 12:19 PM
Yes, well contact me on ricardo@latinvfr.com to resolve the issue with the black square, send me a screenshot.

and about MKTP this is what we put:

Tinsen Pen aerodrome (MKTP) costumized, and correctly placed.

We moved the runway from the old position to its real position that is for both FS9 and FSX.

We moved the taxi ways also from the incorrect position to its real and correct position.

We did not state that we would put buildings in MKTP.
Hi. I'm absolutely enjoying your products and understand that MKTP has being placed correctly but is there anyway I can get fs9 to recognize the new runway position? At the moment fs9 place me some yards to the left away from the active runway.
Maybe I installed it badly?
Once again thanks for the hard work and is it possible for you guys to repaint the whole MSFS world? :)

Ricardo_LatinVFR
12-13-2009, 12:38 PM
We should release a patch for MKTP this coming week!

Thanks,

Ricardo

Tradesman
12-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Excellent, you guys are the best and this is my main home from now
thx