PDA

View Full Version : KSNA brown copper dirt between the runwyas

psykie
12-25-2014, 12:27 AM
Hello

Great job on KSNA. I watched D Andres on AirDailyX give a thumbs up review. I do agree with him on a couple of things one of which stands out. Can you do something about that brown copper glowing grass/dirt between the runways? Its NOT that brown. There should be more green!!

Other than that its really good!!

Matthew

Ricardo_LatinVFR
12-26-2014, 03:38 AM
Will take a look at it for an update, but the reason for that color though I admit a bit too dark is because it hardly rains for it to be very green. I will revise to make it a bit more green for sure.

psykie
12-26-2014, 05:28 PM
Hello Ricardo

1st, Thanks for responding and acknowledging this issue. I'm REALLY enjoying KSNA and its surrounding buildings. GREAT JOB!! If it would be possible to tone down the copper brightness and add just a little more green as per (google earth) that would be great. Southern Cali and all of the west coast continues to be in a drought situation even though we have received some rain lately. Anyways, as stated I'm thoroughly enjoying my home airport but the copper brightness between the runways is bothersome.

Thanks again for responding and continue with the GREAT Work!! Oh, I also thought it was reasonably priced as well!!

Matthew