Thread: Comments section of Flightplan!

Comments section of Flightplan!

When flying on Vatsim, there is a section where you are allowed to enter comments. What should you, as a pilot for Cayman Airways Virtual be putting in this section? Very simply, we ask that all of you include the following:

Callsign/ Cayman Airways / Cayman Airways Virtual / FlyCay.com

You may also add other things as well of course, such as your full name, your pilot ID, your assigned hub, your crew onboard. For Example:

Callsign/ Cayman Airways/ Cayman Airways Virtual/ FlyCay.com/ CAY747- Bob/ New York based Crew!

When flying a Turtle Dash we would like to see the below remarks:

Cayman Airways Virtual // www.FlyCay.com // [Your Name Here] [Your CAY ID Here] / Turtle Dash Event! / [Your FlyCay Hub] /

These are just a few notes we ask you to include in your remarks, this is so that other pilots on the network who look you up will see our website and check us out. Vatsim is one of the main forms of advertising that we have, it is a chance for us to get our name out there to the global community, so it is important that we give as much detail about ourselves as possible. Of course when it comes to events, such as the "Turtle Dash" we provide you with different comments that you can include in the flightplan, but on the day to day the above is more then acceptable.

More to follow!
    Last edited by CAY102- Jon; 02-26-2010 at 02:38 PM.
    FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook

Gotcha Jon, will do my friend.
    AmeriCay Director: Kenneth Reed - Contact: k.reed@flycay.com

I know you won't let us down Ken.

For everybody interested their are updated remarks that you need to include in your flightplan when you fly for Americay, EuroCay and CayCargo. All of these updated remarks can be found in the operations manuals found on each of the relevant webpages.