Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guatemala "La Aurora" released

Had to delete some posts because the complaints of issues from a user in this forum were from a known pirate that for some unknown reason managed to acquire a beta version of our scenery. Of course he was going to have issues if the scenery version was a beta version. So we have to remove him and his posts from this forum, because they were illegitimate.

Nice try, putting screenshots of the sim and the scenery, and I notice (since I am the developer) that it was the beta version.

Silverbird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Had to delete some posts because the complaints of issues from a user in this forum were from a known pirate that for some unknown reason managed to acquire a beta version of our scenery. Of course he was going to have issues if the scenery version was a beta version. So we have to remove him and his posts from this forum, because they were illegitimate.

Nice try, putting screenshots of the sim and the scenery, and I notice (since I am the developer) that it was the beta version.
    Well thats very sad indeed Ricardo, hopefully he learns his lesson and buys the scenery next time. and do the right thing. but some people got gutts!
    posting issues about a scenery they never bought.

Did you ever consider a registered users only access like level d forums? and have the general forums for questions about all the scenery's. I think thats good way of doing it but it might cost in software upgrade for the forums not sure.