Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latin Hub Lima Peru SPIM released!

Latin Hub Lima Peru SPIM released!

Our third Latin Hub is Lima Peru Jorge Chavez International Airport. This is one of the most important airports in South America, which in the year 2010 had more than 10 million passangers use this facility hub for half a dozen airlines. This airport is serviced by European, North American and Latin carriers.

The airport is located in the city of Callao which is also the main shipping port of Peru, some 10 kilometers from the centre of Lima, it was opened in the early 1960’s and since then seen significant expansions making it today one of the most modern terminals in South America.

As always with this scenery you will have Lima SPIM along with photo scenery, Mesh, Land Class and much more and both FS versions in one purchase.

SPIM (LIM) airport with all its buildings done with accurate detail

* Surroundings extremely detailed
    * More than 200sq Kilometers of photo scenery with thousands of hand placed custom autogen
    * Mesh for the entire area of Lima
    * Terminal gates with docking guidance systems.
    * High resolution ground textures for runways, taxiways, apron etc.
    * Revised land classes for surrounding photo scenery.
    * Main buildings in Downtown Lima.
    * Inclusion of manual in PDF format.
    * Inclusion of charts and maps.
    * Birds (FSX)
    * Vehicle animations (FS2004) and native (FSX)
    * Excellent night lighting.
    * Dozens of custom apron objects (containers, vehicles, etc).
    * Respective AFCAD for FS2004 and AFX file for FS making it fully AI traffic compatible.
    * DX9 compatible for FSX
    * Inclusion of charts in PDF format.
    * Auto Installer adding automatically to the scenery library in FS.

System requirements for FSX:

* Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration or SP2)
    * Windows XP / Vista/ Windows 7
    * 2 Ghz Processor
    * 1 GB RAM
    * 3D graphics card with at least 256 MB

System requirements for FS2004:

* Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
    * Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
    * 2 Ghz Processor
    * 512 MB RAM
    * 3D graphics card with 128 MB

http://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr...eru-spim.phtml

Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roSl2ZqJyV8

Buy now:

http://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr...eru-spim.phtml
    Last edited by Ricardo_LatinVFR; 03-02-2011 at 09:03 PM.

Hey thanks you for your comment on the blog Ricardo.

I am always trying to be honest (but rest asured i will also write bad things on a bad product... ! )

Anyway your last comments are very nice reward.

I told you about Viru Viru and yes, it is in someway a request
    but i know that there is a lot of good airports.

If you have a minute this week send me your email to airdailyx@gmail.com

who knows how much things we might talk about this business !

You at LatinVFR and some others are not selling sceneries, you are making
    awaken dreams (lol)

Asta Luego ! In Costa Rica you speak spanish don't you ?
    Mason

Hi Mason,

thanks for your comments, will send you the email..

regards,
    Ricardo

Wow!

Great job always!

PC Specs: Intel 2500k (4.5Ghz) | 16GB DDR3 Ram | GTX 760 Superclocked | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit

tiago Guest
    Belleza pura este escenario felicitaciones a todos en LATINVFR mil gracias

marianolaplata1 Guest
    la verdad, como dije antes, los felicito, no tengo palabras, hacen escenarios barbaros, con casi nada de consumos de fps considerables, no pierden calidad, realmente no se cual es vuestro secreto para hacer escenarios tan buenos y que pesen tan poco en cuanto fps.

insisto que deberian hacer EZEIZA (el de tropicalsim no es bueno, y consume bastante) SACO, SKBO, SGAS, SUMU, y si pueden, algunos escenarios de Argentina, se que pido muchisimo, pero cuando veo la calidad que tienen ustedes, me doy cuenta que los eligiria por encima de cualquier otros fabricantes de escenarios.

gls5000 Guest
    These screenshots look amazing. I regret wasting my money on the Blueprint Simulations version, which is overpriced for the low level of quality that it is.

I wonder if this version does anything about the fact the Lima coastline seems to be out of sync with the real one. At least, coordinates entered for coastal landmarks like Larcomar, the Marriott, and the Cruz del Morro Solar are located some way inland in the game (assuming any of these landmarks are represented in this package) instead of on or near the coast where they should be.

Looks impressive anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by gls5000 View Post
    These screenshots look amazing. I regret wasting my money on the Blueprint Simulations version, which is overpriced for the low level of quality that it is.

I wonder if this version does anything about the fact the Lima coastline seems to be out of sync with the real one. At least, coordinates entered for coastal landmarks like Larcomar, the Marriott, and the Cruz del Morro Solar are located some way inland in the game (assuming any of these landmarks are represented in this package) instead of on or near the coast where they should be.

Looks impressive anyway.
    Hi, in this one as with all of our other sceneries, coastlines and other significant terrain elements are made to be as realistic as possible in sync with the real world.

marianolaplata1 Guest
    ricardo, para instalar el update, hay que desistalar la version 1.0 previamente?