Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LatinVFR announces MDSD Las Americas Dominican Republic

Exclamation LatinVFR announces MDSD Las Americas Dominican Republic

It is time to announce our upcoming scenery to be released in the month of April, this time is in the Caribbean and is Las Americas MDSD. One of the most important airports in the Caribbean it serves for the capital city of Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo.

It is a very nice airport and we are to make this one as always as real as possible, the screens are in FS9 and hopefully within days we should continue showing some more previews.. hope you folks enjoy and wait so that you can land and enjoy some mama juana drinks!

Last edited by Ricardo_LatinVFR; 03-24-2011 at 03:22 AM.

Awesome Ricardo!!! I should be there this summer to see family.

CaribCay Director: Moses Velasquez- Contact: m.velasquez@flycay.com

- vCayman Airways Employee of The Year 2012 Award Recipient!

Hey Ricardo!

I have just one thing to say, and I hope its not too destructive, but i am hoping that this is a Beta texture look.

These textures don't look up to your normal great standard......

I am looking at your other sceneries and these kind of...... well..... yuck.
    EuroCay Director: Alastair Bird- Contact: a.bird@flycay.com

marianolaplata1 Guest
    Impecable!!! no veo la hora de comprarlo, esperemos que en el proximo nos sorprendas con Skbo Saez o Sumu !! abrazo, genios!

Quote Originally Posted by CAY792-William View Post
    Hey Ricardo!

I have just one thing to say, and I hope its not too destructive, but i am hoping that this is a Beta texture look.

These textures don't look up to your normal great standard......

I am looking at your other sceneries and these kind of...... well..... yuck.
    thanks William!

Its all pre-beta, not even beta, for sure we are to fix some things... send me a private message and tell me which exactly...

thanks!

That's great news. I will get this the first day for sure.

Finally, i've been waiting this Airport for FSX a years. Thank You LatinVFR Team.
    I will purchase this immeadetly when it's available.

Mauricio Naude Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    It is time to announce our upcoming scenery to be released in the month of April, this time is in the Caribbean and is Las Americas MDSD. One of the most important airports in the Caribbean it serves for the capital city of Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo.

It is a very nice airport and we are to make this one as always as real as possible, the screens are in FS9 and hopefully within days we should continue showing some more previews.. hope you folks enjoy and wait so that you can land and enjoy some mama juana drinks!

Muchas gracias Richard un escenario mas para mi coleccion de LATINVFR.

Saludos de Mexico

Silverbird Guest

Awesome work Ricardo! finally mdsd cant wait for some super fun flights!

finksther Guest

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post

Thanks for being interested in DR, myself and some friends where working in some sceneries for DR too as I am dominican and live here, its nice to see DR its gaining interest in the flight sim worl, I already made a scenery for both FSX and FS9 wich is MDCY, my interest there was because I work in that airport and it doesn't come by default on the sim, once again thank you and keep the good work.
    Kelvin Perez