Thread: Guyana?

Guyana?

Have you guys of Latin Vfr ever considered to create an airport of Guyana? It is a fairly unknown country, however it has a medium sized international Airport at its capital Georgetown (SYCJ - Cheddi Jagan International Airport).

Maybe after the Colombian project (in case it is on the list due to the recent poll) this would be worth a consideration?

BTW: Congratulations to your new airport of Lima! On the screenshots it looks perfect!
    Last edited by eddm; 03-03-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eddm View Post
    Have you guys of Latin Vfr ever considered to create an airport of Guyana? It is a fairly unknown country, however it has a medium sized international Airport at its capital Georgetown (SYCJ - Cheddi Jagan International Airport).

Maybe after the Colombian project (in case it is on the list due to the recent poll) this would be worth a consideration?

BTW: Congratulations to your new airport of Lima! On the screenshots it looks perfect!
    Thanks for your comments..

we can certainly consider that in the future... thanks!

ecdking Guest

I second this. I was born in Guyana and i fly there quite a few times a year for vacation. I would love to see an add on scenery of this airport (Cheddi Jagan Intl) for FSX.

You guys did an excellent job with the Trinidad and Tobago sceneries as well.
    I used to vacation there a few years back, and i must say the airport looks exactly alike.

Thanks.

CAY504- Cody Guest
    Hey, I'm Guyanese!
    I think SYCJ would be a lovely idea! It's slowly growing on VATSIM and other networks from what I've been seeing!
    Keep up the good work, Ricardo!

Creo que sería perfectísimo! Y que tengas un buen día...