Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Las Americas MDSD for FSX and FS2004 released!

  1. #11

    Thanks and keep it up!

    MDSD looks great in my FSX! I was there in 2009 an flew US Airways from KPHL. I did a quick run though with the ultralight, and want to recreate a commercial flight from KMIA using either my QWSim 757 or Level-D 767.

    Looking forward to more!

    Luis
    KMIA

  2. #12
    CoolP Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Sure, if everyone feels that performance is great.. then in a future update I shall add more cars.
    Thanks for your answer.

    My performance really has some margin left to be filled with cars.
    Lets see how others think about a "more cars option" then.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolP View Post
    Thanks for your answer.

    My performance really has some margin left to be filled with cars.
    Lets see how others think about a "more cars option" then.
    I would agree, my performance is great even without having overclocked my I5 2500k yet, so I can only imagine how it will be.

  4. #14
    CAY850 Shamir Guest
    Very nice.. was waiting for this one

  5. #15
    LucaBrasi2879 Guest
    Hi,

    Great job with MDSD!! If im lucky, i'll be seeinig the airport for real around the first week of July!! I for one would like to have a few more cars particualry on the roads but in the parking lot as well. I'm still using FS2004 and even though I have a pretty high end PC, I find that FS2004 performs near flawless on my rig with everything maxed out! FSX, not so much. Also, i noticed a lack of airport activity on the ramp by way of dynamic ramp vehicles. What can I say, you spoiled me with MKJS, SBGR etc, etc. Could you add one or two zipping around the ramp or would that be too much? Lastly, all I need is AES added to this outstanding scenery and i'm in heaven!!

    Lookin forward to you guys rendition of TJSJ, another favorite destination of mine and beautiful scenery on the approach to the airport coming from the west. I know you guys will do it justice. Keep up the good work, thanks for SDQ and you have a loyal customer looking forward to more releases (especially SJU)

    Z.Lucas

    P.S. Does the modified afcad provided one of the users, work for both FS9 and FSX or just FS9?

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by LucaBrasi2879 View Post
    Hi,

    Great job with MDSD!! If im lucky, i'll be seeinig the airport for real around the first week of July!! I for one would like to have a few more cars particualry on the roads but in the parking lot as well. I'm still using FS2004 and even though I have a pretty high end PC, I find that FS2004 performs near flawless on my rig with everything maxed out! FSX, not so much. Also, i noticed a lack of airport activity on the ramp by way of dynamic ramp vehicles. What can I say, you spoiled me with MKJS, SBGR etc, etc. Could you add one or two zipping around the ramp or would that be too much? Lastly, all I need is AES added to this outstanding scenery and i'm in heaven!!

    Lookin forward to you guys rendition of TJSJ, another favorite destination of mine and beautiful scenery on the approach to the airport coming from the west. I know you guys will do it justice. Keep up the good work, thanks for SDQ and you have a loyal customer looking forward to more releases (especially SJU)

    Z.Lucas

    P.S. Does the modified afcad provided one of the users, work for both FS9 and FSX or just FS9?
    Hi, about AES, as always all of our airports are manufactured so that they can in future be AES compatible, so on the go they are.

    About animations in the airport, well MDSD is not at times too busy, but if that will make you and other customers happy we can make that for the upcoming update.

    The afcad that Dennis did was for FSX. For FS2004 I did make sure there were some parking assigments..

    thanks!
    Ricardo

  7. #17
    LucaBrasi2879 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Hi, about AES, as always all of our airports are manufactured so that they can in future be AES compatible, so on the go they are.

    About animations in the airport, well MDSD is not at times too busy, but if that will make you and other customers happy we can make that for the upcoming update.

    The afcad that Dennis did was for FSX. For FS2004 I did make sure there were some parking assigments..

    thanks!
    Ricardo
    Hi,

    Thanks for the quick reply as always! You are right, from what I remember, it certainly is not a very busy airport in terms of ramp activity. However, I think a baggage cart or catering vehicle moving around would add to the over all flair of this already great product, of course that's just my opinion. Glad to hear about the AES compatibility. Hopefully, for version 2.12 they will add this airport to the list. Once again thanks for all the hard work u guys do and lookin forward to future products (especially TJSJ).

    Z.Lucas

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    247
    I bought MDSD late last night its amazing!


    Director, CaribCay Airlines: Moses Velasquez- Contact: m.velasquez@flycay.com


    - vCayman Airways Employee of The Year 2012 Award Recipient!

  9. #19
    CoolP Guest
    Thanks for the cars in 1.1.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •