Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LatinVFR announces Key West Island and San Juan Puerto Rico TJSJ

LatinVFR announces Key West Island and San Juan Puerto Rico TJSJ

Lets take a brief time to announce our upcoming products...

Key West island is very known for being the southernmost point in the Continental USA, also is known for being one a very beautiful island, with amazing beaches and interesting landmarks. The airport, with the shortest runway in the USA in which a mainline aircraft (A319/B737) daily operates it will also be an interesting spot for virtual pilots, aside from having a beautiful scenery for general aviation ones. Release expected next month.

San Juan Puerto Rico is one of the most known jewels of the Caribbean, it's airport is the biggest and therefore a Latin Hub which will be released after Key West. We will do TJSJ as no other payware ever released for FS, with special attention to the surroundings which are very beautiful, doing Viejo San Juan photo realistic with its landmarks and most of San Juan with Photo Scenery too.

Expect previews in the coming weeks!
    Last edited by Ricardo_LatinVFR; 05-20-2011 at 02:48 PM.

Both are excellent projects and will blow the FS community away. Building on older techniques and introducing new ones, these sceneries should be the very best to date, hands down.
    FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook

Thanks Jon, you are doing an excellent job with texturing also.

CX 747-400 Guest
    Thank you to everyone at LatinVFR, I have been waiting for a great looking Key West for Years. I can not wait to get both of these airports!!

Can't wait to see the final product!
    Director, CaribCay Airlines: Moses Velasquez- Contact: m.velasquez@flycay.com

- vCayman Airways Employee of The Year 2012 Award Recipient!

Great news,Ricardo!
    Intel Core i7 860 @ 3.8 Ghz
    Asus P7P55D PRO
    GTX 560 SC 2GB
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB ram 1600mhz
    Corsair TX 750W
    Saitek Pro Flight Yoke
    Philips 32''

Can't wait!

Silverbird Guest
    This is truly really wonderful news Ricardo! I'm so glade as a designer and artist and your team. understood on what the imaginesim version of tjsj was missing like many add-on airports the surroundings are a extremely important to the airport itself.

Coming in on that approach with the hotels and landmarks makes a very big difference and makes it a wonderful experience.

And I'm very happy that you guys at latinvfr are going to make the best tjsj for flightsim as in my previous post it is a very special place to me there are lots of emotions and memories that's one thing I love about flight sim its not only about the flight but the memories and emotions that we had at that time. and Key West Im sure will be wonderful.
    Last edited by Silverbird; 05-21-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Hi, thank you LatinVFR for making KEYW.

Hey i have a small request, can you make a photorealistic area of Dry Tortugas too? That is small part to make and would nicely fits with this KEYW scenery. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToniJH View Post
    Hi, thank you LatinVFR for making KEYW.

Hey i have a small request, can you make a photorealistic area of Dry Tortugas too? That is small part to make and would nicely fits with this KEYW scenery. Thanks
    will try to see if we can find some good imagery if so.. is a deal