Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LatinVFR announces Key West Island and San Juan Puerto Rico TJSJ

keino333 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Thank you.. Bermuda there is a chance, we have considered it yes.
    That would be excellent. What do you need....Bermuda is home. I can provide pics

donaldd Guest
    I don't know if their was a pervious announcement about this but, what happened to San Juan? I was really looking forward to that airport! Key West was released, then I was expecting SJU next and all of a sudden Miami was the next airport. . . I'm a bit confused.

Quote Originally Posted by donaldd View Post
    I don't know if their was a pervious announcement about this but, what happened to San Juan? I was really looking forward to that airport! Key West was released, then I was expecting SJU next and all of a sudden Miami was the next airport. . . I'm a bit confused.
    Hi,
    its true, we announced SJU to be after KEYW. But we saw the need to do an airport that for many years had been missed by many developers and no serious developer was planning in doing. Around that time we already knew that FSDT won't be doing it so we thought into doing KMIA ASAP. TJSJ is an airport we are to do this year. we just want to relax a bit with American ariports after 2 subsequent releases of airports of the United States (both of which have been extremely successful), we have to make something from South America, and that's why SVMI is next. After that its either something in Florida or TJSJ.

So our apologies for the confusion.
    Regards,
    Ricardo

Hey Ricardo here are some other airports you should do as well: MHLC, MBPV, TNCA and TNCB those are some nice airport from my point of view and with you magic wand and the team you guys would do a good job

tacavirtual Guest
    Hola ricardo que paso con comalapa El Salvador? Espero que lo tengan en sus proyectos.Saludos

Hi,
    its true, we announced SJU to be after KEYW. But we saw the need to do an airport that for many years had been missed by many developers and no serious developer was planning in doing. Around that time we already knew that FSDT won't be doing it so we thought into doing KMIA ASAP. TJSJ is an airport we are to do this year. we just want to relax a bit with American ariports after 2 subsequent releases of airports of the United States (both of which have been extremely successful), we have to make something from South America, and that's why SVMI is next. After that its either something in Florida or TJSJ.

Regards,
    Ricardo
    I am so very pleased about SVMI, pleasant surprise, looking forward to its release

Hi, I just bought this scenery yesterday and so far am really enjoying it. This scenery features sound effects, which I'm sure you went to great lengths to include. While my users probably enjoy this feature, it may not appeal to everyone, inclucing myself. For instance, if I hear a plane fly over, I want to know that it is a virtual plane which I could actually spot. Also, I don't think that most of the sounds you use could be heard inside a noisy cockpit. Perhaps you could include a utility allowing the user to turn the sounds down or off. If you could turn them down, then you would only hear them after you shut your engine down - much more realistic, I think!

In the meantime, is there a particular .bgl file I could deactivate which would cancel the sound effects without adversely affecting the scenery performance?

Regardless of this one gripe, I still enjoy the scenery. Thanks for a great product!

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Murfman View Post
    Hi, I just bought this scenery yesterday and so far am really enjoying it. This scenery features sound effects, which I'm sure you went to great lengths to include. While my users probably enjoy this feature, it may not appeal to everyone, inclucing myself. For instance, if I hear a plane fly over, I want to know that it is a virtual plane which I could actually spot. Also, I don't think that most of the sounds you use could be heard inside a noisy cockpit. Perhaps you could include a utility allowing the user to turn the sounds down or off. If you could turn them down, then you would only hear them after you shut your engine down - much more realistic, I think!

In the meantime, is there a particular .bgl file I could deactivate which would cancel the sound effects without adversely affecting the scenery performance?

Regardless of this one gripe, I still enjoy the scenery. Thanks for a great product!

Tom
    Hi,
    The update should have corrected this, in fact we removed it with the update. send me an email with your order number to support@latinvfr.com
    thanks

Hi,
    After that its either something in Florida or TJSJ.

Regards,
    Ricardo
    If and when you do TJSJ, as long as it includes the entire San Juan approach showing El Morro and the The Teodoro Moscoso Bridge with traffic crossing it so that you can see it as you are about to land on Runway 08 or 10. If you can do that, I'll be okay waiting for it even if it doesn't happen until deep into next year.

Where do I download this product

i purchased this product and have no way to find it for downloading.

Thanks