Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LatinVFR Key West Island KEYW released for FS2004 & FSX!

Greetings
    Please can you tell me if this scenery is compatible with Ultimate Terrain USA for fs2004? I would like to buy it, but I don't wish to have problems with double coastlines further up towards Florida!
    Many thanks
    Best regards
    James

In FSX and FS2004 we have excluded coastlines and other terrain elements that are not our scenery. So for sure you won't have issues, aside from the fact that it was beta tested by many people and everything went well.... hope it helps.

thanks!
    Ricardo

Hey Ricardo

Gotta an interesting question. I do love the scenery and the textures done at Key West.

It would be great if someone was to make the Whole Keys as well! Its some fantastic area to do VFR flying! Perhaps something less detailed but more upgrades to the airports already there. It could be perhaps sold as a huge package, or 2-3 smaller ones!

I know its probably not the best market but it would be nice to see! Again I imagine its not on your to-do list either for a long time.... but just an idea!
    EuroCay Director: Alastair Bird- Contact: a.bird@flycay.com

Quote Originally Posted by CAY792-William View Post
    Hey Ricardo

Gotta an interesting question. I do love the scenery and the textures done at Key West.

It would be great if someone was to make the Whole Keys as well! Its some fantastic area to do VFR flying! Perhaps something less detailed but more upgrades to the airports already there. It could be perhaps sold as a huge package, or 2-3 smaller ones!

I know its probably not the best market but it would be nice to see! Again I imagine its not on your to-do list either for a long time.... but just an idea!
    Thank you William. We had thought on something like this long ago, and yes we would be inclined into doing it. We will see how to add that in a todo list. but definitely sounds like a great idea.

I couldn't purchase KEYW yet,but it's just a matter of time.
    Sincerely i would love to see LatinVFR working on KMIA.
    I know Intersim is doing it,but it's taking too long and we can't even be sure if they are going to finish the scenery.
    And i know and trust the quality of LatinVFR's sceneries.
    Intel Core i7 860 @ 3.8 Ghz
    Asus P7P55D PRO
    GTX 560 SC 2GB
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB ram 1600mhz
    Corsair TX 750W
    Saitek Pro Flight Yoke
    Philips 32''

I'm really enjoying flying to this destination now. A very nice rendition of Key West International.

CAY1050- Bruce Guest
    Never been there but your scenery looks awesome. The detail is very broad. Nice work!