Thread: KMIA [Miami International] W.I.P. | Number 2! (FSX)

KMIA [Miami International] W.I.P. | Number 2! (FSX)

FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook

AA738NGX Guest
    Quick question as I am new to this forum, will the scenery include the whole skytrain completed, and the Shed or maintenance building in the middle of terminal D is no longer there, will it be removed in an update?

Quote Originally Posted by AA738NGX View Post
    Quick question as I am new to this forum, will the scenery include the whole skytrain completed, and the Shed or maintenance building in the middle of terminal D is no longer there, will it be removed in an update?
    Skytrain, you mean the conc D train? yes. The baggage shed is still there as far as I know because the new one they say is not ready until November 2012 http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/10/1...ng-system.html. Reviewing all recent youtube videos (recent November 2011) the baggage shed is still sitting there. Unless of course you are willing to provide images and show us that it is not there, we will remove it for release.
    let us know

Will a FS9 version be included as usual?

Quote Originally Posted by altstiff View Post
    Will a FS9 version be included as usual?
    Yes sir. both versions one price.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Skytrain, you mean the conc D train? yes. The baggage shed is still there as far as I know because the new one they say is not ready until November 2012 http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/10/1...ng-system.html. Reviewing all recent youtube videos (recent November 2011) the baggage shed is still sitting there. Unless of course you are willing to provide images and show us that it is not there, we will remove it for release.
    let us know
    was there end of October and the baggage shed was still there. Heading up in December so will check it out!
    EuroCay Director: Alastair Bird- Contact: a.bird@flycay.com

Axel Guest
    Hello,

great screenshots! Looking at picture number 6 from top it shows some aircraft not in the right position, so none of the widebodies there could pass the other aircraft without touching each other ;-) Will you adjust this before release?

Thanks!

Axel

Already taken care of, thanks for the feedback.
    FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook

More previews here of some of the night effects:

http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthr...r-3!-%28FSX%29