Thread: Santa Cruz (SLVR)

Serch_90 Guest

Santa Cruz (SLVR)

Hi ricardo,
    I like LVFR sceneries because they have an excellent fps and are very well detailed. So I would like to know if at some near future you are thinking about doing the airport of Santa Cruz - Viru Viru (SLVR), which is the largest airport in Bolivia in terms of cargo and passengers. it is located in the city with the best development of the country .Its a scenery that does not have a detailed version ... only some with poor quality. Many fans would love to see this airport whit LatinVFR quality ..Like me

Thanks! regards..!

Quote Originally Posted by Serch_90 View Post
    Hi ricardo,
    I like LVFR sceneries because they have an excellent fps and are very well detailed. So I would like to know if at some near future you are thinking about doing the airport of Santa Cruz - Viru Viru (SLVR), which is the largest airport in Bolivia in terms of cargo and passengers. it is located in the city with the best development of the country .Its a scenery that does not have a detailed version ... only some with poor quality. Many fans would love to see this airport whit LatinVFR quality ..Like me

Thanks! regards..!
    Hi, thanks many people have also suggested SLVR, lets see what we can come up with in the future months... thanks!

Hi Ricardo,
    I think Viru-Viru airport is long overdue. I believe it had more priority than Sucre scenery. Although you did an excellent job with Sucre's scenery, as it is a challenging airport to fly into,however, hardly we see any traffic, just a couple of scheduled airlines operating there. Viru Viru is the largest international airport in Bolivia with over 13 scheduled carriers operating there including the largest aircraft such as the Boeing 747-400 of Aerosur. I have personally attempted to create a scenery with the help of the EZ Scenery program, but, I don't have the know how to create the terminals or any other buildings. I made a short video of my "scenery", but, nothing close to what you can really create:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr1LrBs47x8
    I will be more than happy to compile photographs of the terminal and many other areas through many people I know who work at that airport, and forward them to you. I will be very appreciative, as there are many others, if you would consider Viru-Viru (SLVR) airport as your next project.
    Sincerely,
    Hernan Anibarro
    YouTuber: 1DLflyer / RSU214

Quote Originally Posted by Hernan1 View Post
    Hi Ricardo,
    I think Viru-Viru airport is long overdue. I believe it had more priority than Sucre scenery. Although you did an excellent job with Sucre's scenery, as it is a challenging airport to fly into,however, hardly we see any traffic, just a couple of scheduled airlines operating there. Viru Viru is the largest international airport in Bolivia with over 13 scheduled carriers operating there including the largest aircraft such as the Boeing 747-400 of Aerosur. I have personally attempted to create a scenery with the help of the EZ Scenery program, but, I don't have the know how to create the terminals or any other buildings. I made a short video of my "scenery", but, nothing close to what you can really create:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr1LrBs47x8
    I will be more than happy to compile photographs of the terminal and many other areas through many people I know who work at that airport, and forward them to you. I will be very appreciative, as there are many others, if you would consider Viru-Viru (SLVR) airport as your next project.
    Sincerely,
    Hernan Anibarro
    YouTuber: 1DLflyer / RSU214
    Hi Hernan,
    thanks for your support. About SLVR, sure we would love to do it, but as we have said to other customers as well, we have a very tight list of airports we want to do. Airports that are more marketable right now, since as many other payware companies we are here to make a good profit. No doubt SLVR will be a success, reason I did not do it instead of SLSU is that its a plain airport, not challenging, not near mountains but nonetheless is a very interesting destination that we should look to in the future.
    kind regards,
    Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,
    Thanks for your response. I understand your point of view, We'll keep our hopes up to see Viru-Viru in the future. Looking forward to your future projects.