Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LatinVFR Latin Hub Caracas SVMI released FSX!

LatinVFR Latin Hub Caracas SVMI released FSX!

Simon Bolivar International Airport is located in Maiquetia Venezuela, it is the most important airport in Venezuela which is located 30 kilometers from the Venezuelan capital of Caracas. Its geographically located in both the Caribbean region and South America. This airport handled more than 11 million passengers in 2011, it is one of the most important airports in the region. It hosts as hub for Conviasa, Aeropostal, Aserca and SBA airlines. The airport has hundreds of flights to South America, North America, Central America and Europe with many foreign and domestic airlines flying to this airport.

For this scenery we have developed with special care the ambience and area in order to recreate as much as possible the different terrain oscillations and how uniquely this airport is situated, by creating hundreds of customized objects and placing them based on real world data. The terminals highly realistic and aprons and ground. Making one of the two runways mostly sloped and at the same time fully compatible with AI traffic.

For users of FS2004 we hope in the following weeks to release it also, which should be free of charge for those who buy the FSX version.

http://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr...cas-svmi.phtml

SVMI (CCS) airport completely modeled with significant attention to detail.
    Sloped runways, aprons and taxiways.
    numerous high detailed Static aircraft (installed with user preference)
    Surroundings extremely detailed.
    More than 420 sq Kilometers of photo scenery with thousands of hand placed autogen.
    Mesh for the entire area of Maiquetia
    High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
    Revised land classes for surrounding photo scenery.
    Fully AI traffic compatible.
    Excellent night effects.
    Excellent frame rates.
    Inclusion of manual in PDF format and charts.
    Birds (FSX)
    Native vehicle animations FSX.
    Planned FS2004 version free for those who purchase the initial release.

http://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr...cas-svmi.phtml

Congrats Ricardo, got it! Im off to SVMI

Woow raising the bar ricardo, congratulations. One question, while we are wating for AES, have SVMI active jetways (something like Ctrl+J)???

Carlos.

Quote Originally Posted by regueiro View Post
    Woow raising the bar ricardo, congratulations. One question, while we are wating for AES, have SVMI active jetways (something like Ctrl+J)???

Carlos.
    Hi Carlos,
    I am afraid we will have to wait for AES, those default jetways from FS would have taken away the realism of SVMI too much I am afraid.
    regards

I had to come here in the forum and give a big thank you and congratulations for this scenery. Itīs wonderful! FPS, details, slope runways, ai, mesh, photorreal, everything. One of the best from you guys. Thanks for that!

Flávio Cardoso
    FSX Accel - Win 7 64
    i72600k 4.2ghz Intel DP67BG - Corsair Hydro H50
    8gb HyperX 1800 - ASUS gtx570 - TrackIR 5

Quote Originally Posted by flaviossa View Post
    I had to come here in the forum and give a big thank you and congratulations for this scenery. Itīs wonderful! FPS, details, slope runways, ai, mesh, photorreal, everything. One of the best from you guys. Thanks for that!
    glad you liked it Flavio!

tnx for your fast reply, ricardo.

another question, ricardo, why on the remote parkings (like position 33,34,35 and so on) there is no push back possibility with GSX (fantastic product from fsdreamteam)???, the problem is yours or is a problem with GSX??. Maybe the afcad?
    Carlos.

Quote Originally Posted by regueiro View Post
    another question, ricardo, why on the remote parkings (like position 33,34,35 and so on) there is no push back possibility with GSX (fantastic product from fsdreamteam)???, the problem is yours or is a problem with GSX??. Maybe the afcad?
    Carlos.
    Hi,
    never tried GSX, don't know how it works. the developers have never contacted us or as far as I know other 3rd party developers. Have you asked in their forums? it works on other positions but in remote parking no?

GSX works in any 3rd party sceneries (no contact needed ;.), more or less is similar to AES and uses the AFcad of the scenery for the pushback, this is because i ask you, are this remote parkings conected to the taxiway in your afcad??, yes i know to much questions sorry for that. the remote parkings at SVMI need pshback to way into the taxiline. TNX.
    Carlos