Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LatinVFR Latin Hub Caracas SVMI released FSX!

Quote Originally Posted by regueiro View Post
    GSX works in any 3rd party sceneries (no contact needed ;.), more or less is similar to AES and uses the AFcad of the scenery for the pushback, this is because i ask you, are this remote parkings conected to the taxiway in your afcad??, yes i know to much questions sorry for that. the remote parkings at SVMI need pshback to way into the taxiline. TNX.
    Carlos
    Hi Reguerio,
    just checked, it appears to be a problem in my end. Don't know why but those parkings I had always thought to be connected, the program after doing a fault search says that it is unconnected despite being connected, In any case I have just fixed them. Send me an email so I can send it to you, I will in due course add it to patch 1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Hi Reguerio,
    just checked, it appears to be a problem in my end. Don't know why but those parkings I had always thought to be connected, the program after doing a fault search says that it is unconnected despite being connected, In any case I have just fixed them. Send me an email so I can send it to you, I will in due course add it to patch 1.1
    Thanks to Reguerio for catching this, its small bug on the afcad by which remote parking infront of the terminal was not properly linked. its fixed download from here

http://latinvfr.com/SVMI_ADEX_RGM.rar

thanks,
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by regueiro View Post
    another question, ricardo, why on the remote parkings (like position 33,34,35 and so on) there is no push back possibility with GSX (fantastic product from fsdreamteam)???, the problem is yours or is a problem with GSX??. Maybe the afcad?
    Carlos.
    Some developers in preparing the afcads have pushback set to "none" this is so for all Latin Vfr sceneries that i own and have beta tested in GSX.
    There is a customization tool in GSX where you can enable it yourself from "none" to "both" "left" or "right" its quite simple, you'll just have to do it for every gate and or parking spot. Hope this helps.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by 9Y-POS View Post
    Some developers in preparing the afcads have pushback set to "none" this is so for all Latin Vfr sceneries that i own and have beta tested in GSX.
    There is a customization tool in GSX where you can enable it yourself from "none" to "both" "left" or "right" its quite simple, you'll just have to do it for every gate and or parking spot. Hope this helps.

Regards
    Actually the problem here was that 5 or 6 gates were not linked with the rest of the airport. I thought they were but fixed it.
    He said that only those gates not all.
    I have tried to look for that thing you mention of none, but don't find it in the program we use for Afcads.

Actually the problem here was that 5 or 6 gates were not linked with the rest of the airport. I thought they were but fixed it.
    He said that only those gates not all.
    I have tried to look for that thing you mention of none, but don't find it in the program we use for Afcads.
    Have a look here Ricardo this is from TTCP
    PB (Small).jpg
    Last edited by 9Y-POS; 03-31-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9Y-POS View Post
    Have a look here Ricardo this is from TTCP
    PB (Small).jpg
    Hi,
    what program is this?

Hi,
    what program is this?
    This is AFX, it's payware for both FS9 and FSX
    http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=afxv1

sorry for the delay, both ricardo and 9Y-POS have the reason. 9Y-POS, thatīs correct you can solve this issue in the GSX if you customize any of this positions, but the reallity is that these gates are not conected in the afcad.

anyway, thank you so much ricardo for fixing this issue (very small bug). the best for you and all your contributors for doing these fantastic sceneries.

A happy customer. Carlos.

I cant wait for use in fs 2004

Hi,
    one short question: The description says "fully AI Traffic compatible". Is this also true for the Fs9 version with the sloped runway? Once for Sucre it wasn't possible...