Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LatinVFR Latin Hub Caracas SVMI released FSX!

Quote Originally Posted by eddm View Post
    Hi,
    one short question: The description says "fully AI Traffic compatible". Is this also true for the Fs9 version with the sloped runway? Once for Sucre it wasn't possible...
    Yes it will also be true for the FS9 version. and also AES compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Thanks to Reguerio for catching this, its small bug on the afcad by which remote parking infront of the terminal was not properly linked. its fixed download from here

http://latinvfr.com/SVMI_ADEX_RGM.rar

thanks,
    Ricardo
    Hi Ricardo,
    I just purchased SVMI and was wondering if the AFCAD has been fixed, or do I need to sownload this fix.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by richards View Post
    Hi Ricardo,
    I just purchased SVMI and was wondering if the AFCAD has been fixed, or do I need to sownload this fix.
    Thanks
    Hi,
    please download this fix, we are gathering more feedback for a version 1.1 of SVMI and to include there before we put it on the installers.
    thanks,
    Ricardo

Alright folks, FS2004 version is ready. We had to make sure our beta testers checked everything, the FS2004 version is the one that mostly gives us problems, and this time we wanted to be sure there weren't any significant issues. In the simmarket site we will only keep the FSX shots but here you can see some, as you can see the main difference is in the mesh and the photo scenery which is mostly something that with all addons there is a huge difference.

It should become available tomorrow: 4/11/2012 on simmarket, for those who bought the FSX version also in your downloads for tomorrow.
    thanks!

Looks excellent Ricardo, even for a sim that is 8 years old!
    FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook

Thank you very much , we are going to buy now , great scenery Rich

I LOVE the work done here! Well done!
    Just one stupid question: how do I get the amount of aircraft parked at the airport to be as on the screenshots above? My gates are normaly devoid of aircraft. (I run FSX).

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    I LOVE the work done here! Well done!
    Just one stupid question: how do I get the amount of aircraft parked at the airport to be as on the screenshots above? My gates are normaly devoid of aircraft. (I run FSX).

Thanks in advance!
    Hi I recommend ICE AI traffic package is free and for south America works perfectly!