Thread: Kmia Questions

Kmia Questions

Hello Ricardo,
    I have a couple of question about the kmia scenery that I own.
    It seems that at terminal D some textures are missing, and I would like to know if how I see the taxiways is right, because in the screenshots I saw I can't see these misalignment in the taxiways and different textures for the tarmac.
    Could be my installation file corrupted?

what I see with the taxiline and taxyways and in general with the airport ground

and with the terminal D's textures

thanks for help
    regards
    Paolo

Quote Originally Posted by pablo636 View Post
    Hello Ricardo,
    I have a couple of question about the kmia scenery that I own.
    It seems that at terminal D some textures are missing, and I would like to know if how I see the taxiways is right, because in the screenshots I saw I can't see these misalignment in the taxiways and different textures for the tarmac.
    Could be my installation file corrupted?

what I see with the taxiline and taxyways and in general with the airport ground

and with the terminal D's textures

thanks for help
    regards
    Paolo
    Hi some of these issues have been raised before, and we are looking towards fixing most of them for the upcoming update which should be out within the next weeks.

regards,
    Ricardo

Hi there,

No disrespect at all, but just a comparison from Google Earth, check it out;

FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook

thanks for the reply!
    Looking forward for the upcoming update!

Jonathan, your screen comparison is really interesting!! I had not in mind google earth!!

Ricardo, TTPP has the same issue with the lines on the taxiways and at the gates, it would be great if you can fix it and maybe do an update to TTPP in the future.