Thread: SKBO-Bogotá-Eldorado Intl, looking for a realistic scenery.

SKBO-Bogotá-Eldorado Intl, looking for a realistic scenery.

Hi,

Eldorado is the 3rd most important airport in Latin America for passenger movement, yet there does not exist a good scenery for Flight Simulator, Virtualcol attempt to deliver a package with all airports of Colombia had as basis the quantity and not quality. And so far no other developer has dared to make this airport.

Now, LatinVFR is one of the best scenarios for FS developers, their work is amazing and very realistic. I would ask if they are willing to do SKBO?, As there are a lot of virtual pilots waiting for a quality scenery, myself included.

Regards

Sorry for my very bad english.
    Last edited by Santiago Narayana; 06-02-2012 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago Narayana View Post
    Hi,

Eldorado is the 3rd most important airport in Latin America for passenger movement, yet there does not exist a good scenery for Flight Simulator, Virtualcol attempt to deliver a package with all airports of Colombia had as basis the quantity and not quality. And so far no other developer has dared to make this airport.

Now, LatinVFR is one of the best scenarios for FS developers, their work is amazing and very realistic. I would ask if they are willing to do SKBO?, As there are a lot of virtual pilots waiting for a quality scenery, myself included.

Regards

Sorry for my very bad english.
    We will consider it for next year, this year we are already working on some other projects..
    thanks!

I second this. Bogota definitely could use the LatinVFR treatment. A new terminal is under construction so it is probably best to wait for 2013, then you can include it with the scenery.

I'm really happy you guys are doing little known airports like Montevideo. Hopefully some day you guys could also do SABE Aeroparque and Ezeiza.