Thread: LatinVFR announces San Diego CA KSAN for FSX and FS2004

LatinVFR announces San Diego CA KSAN for FSX and FS2004

The last new project of the year will be San Diego In'tl KSAN for both FS2004 and FSX. We have been working for more than a month on this new project and it will be another of high quality.

these are very very early WIP shots (because we don't like to show shots in the 3d design program, they aren't realistic enough):

HD terminals and airport buildings, Sorroundings, downtown buildings and everything will be made as realistic as it can.

Very nice! The southwest of the US will be filled in rather nicely with this addition.
    Eric

Looks great. I have been wanting KSAN for FSX. Make sure you get the RWY 27 approach right with the parking garage and the expressway.

I just have a quick question on KSAN. First Thank you for the great sceneries Of Miami, cayman islands and Bermuda which I got great tech support on to solve the issue I was having. My question on San Diego is will it reflect what's its going to look like once it's done with expansion. Either way can't wait for it!! Also thank you for great sceneries!!!

Hi Guys,
    All surroundings will be extremely detailed.

About the expansion, we are to release with the expansion completed.
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Hi Guys,
    All surroundings will be extremely detailed.

About the expansion, we are to release with the expansion completed.
    thanks!
    About Downtown San Diego, we just saw this:

http://airdailyx.blogspot.com/2012/0...tube.html#more

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    About Downtown San Diego, we just saw this:

http://airdailyx.blogspot.com/2012/0...tube.html#more
    The only problem is they do not do night textures. This is completely useless for those that will fly into SAN at night.
    Eric