Thread: cayman aircraft for X plane

cayman aircraft for X plane

Hello,

My name is Brandt one of the newbies around here, I was wondering are any of Cayman's Fleet compatable with xplane?

CAY505- Tayvis Guest
    Brandt,

Welcome on board!
    I have seen your contact us card you've sent through the website.

I am not able to answer your question, but I have forwarded it to the CEO, hopefully, he will be able to give you some information on
    your question.

Best Regards,

Tayvis Walters.

Thank you Tayvis

Paints for xplane aircraft

Ok, i have googled all the makers of the caymen fleet and none of them are for xplane. So i was wondering if someone here at caymen would make paints for some of the aircraft i have? Mainly 737's and a B1900. If anyone could take up this task then cayman airlines has opened the door for more xplane users. Please let me know

Thanks

Brandt

Hi there Brandt,

Welcome to Cayman Virtual! I will look into painting for X-Plane, but have absolutely no experience with it at all, paintkits, aircraft etc. so it may be a tedious process. Have a word with another pilot here, Gareth Scott, run a search through the forums. I believe that he made the switch to X-Plane and he will hopefully be able to help you out.

Take care,

Jon
    FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook

Thank you Jon!

xplane aircraft

Hi gents,

i dont want to be a thorn in anyones side but is there any way we could get atleast two aircraft downloadable from Cay's website for xplane users? Maybe a 737 or a MD 82 ? i have both complete files if anyone could take the task of painting them and or loading them onto Caymans down load page!

Thanks for any help

Brandt