Thread: SKBO - El Dorado Intl.

SKBO - El Dorado Intl.

Hi guys, I hope are well

Today I come to the forum to ask if they had any projects planned for this airport more commonly known as Eldorado Airport, which is the main and most important airport in Colombia.

It is the largest airport cargo volume in Latin America and the busiest passenger, being second only to the Guarulhos International Airport in São Paulo, Brazil and the International Airport of Mexico City, Mexico.

So far, no company to satisfied their users (myself included) so I turn to you, who are excellent developers to scenery for FSX and FS2004.

Greetings from Cucuta Colombia.

(Sorry for my English)
    Last edited by CAMILOT10; 10-20-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMILOT10 View Post
    Hi guys, I hope are well

Today I come to the forum to ask if they had any projects planned for this airport more commonly known as Eldorado Airport, which is the main and most important airport in Colombia.

It is the largest airport cargo volume in Latin America and the busiest passenger, being second only to the Guarulhos International Airport in São Paulo, Brazil and the International Airport of Mexico City, Mexico.

So far, no company to satisfied their users (myself included) so I turn to you, who are excellent developers to scenery for FSX and FS2004.

Greetings from Cucuta Colombia.

(Sorry for my English)
    Hi,

SKBO has been asked many times. Right now we are not to do a South American airport till some time, we are focusing on some North American projects, but when we get back to South America, SKBO will be for certain the top in our candidate list.
    thanks,
    Ricardo