Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KMIA and Miami City X

KMIA and Miami City X

Hello Ricardo,
    I've bought Miami scenery x, and Yesterday, approaching Kmia I've noticed that it seems that the texture Of Miami city would appear on the kmia sorrounding texture of your scenery.
    I'll try to explain well...
    First I saw the texture of latinvfr, but when I pass on the area I see black squares, then it load, or it try to load, the miami city x texture, over your texture.
    I and what I see is a mix between the two sceneries!(later I'll try to take a screenshot)
    I use fsx and in my scenery library I have deactivated kmia from the drzewiecki design and I put Latinvfr kmia on an high priority, respect to the miami city x.
    Where I'm wrong
    thanks
    Regards
    Paolo

here some screenshot of what I see
    look at the texture around the plane and then see under the plane...there are first the latinvfr kmia textures, but when I pass over the area, it loading the miami x scenery textures

here you can see well the problem of the mix of the two sceneries, look at the water bodies, I took this screenshot in the meanwhile that the textures are changing.

Hi,
    the problem is not priority, the problem is detail. DD is higher resolution than ours in certain areas, thus FSX engine will show the best possible photo scenery.

For V1.2 in FSX I am planning in making much higher resolution and perhaps you won't have this issue. But for now there is no solution unless you remove our photo and stay with DD's or continue as you have it now.

I understand!
    Thanks for the reply, awaiting the v1.2, I would try to remove your photoscenery.
    Which files should I remove?

Thanks!
    Paolo

Quote Originally Posted by pablo636 View Post
    I understand!
    Thanks for the reply, awaiting the v1.2, I would try to remove your photoscenery.
    Which files should I remove?

Thanks!
    Paolo
    every file that the name starts with PHOTO

Many thanks Ricardo!
    Regards
    Paolo

Paolo,

What computer specs are you using and what graphic settings of FSX are you using, please?

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Hi Aharon,
    My specs are i2500k 3.3Mhz(OC 4.5Mhz), 8gb ram, intel ssd 300gb, nvidia gtx 560ti 2gb on a screen resolution of 1920x1080
    In fsx I have all the scenery slide to the right, but the water is set at 2x high and the mesh resolution at 5m, autogen density dense, scenery complexity very dense.

Paolo

Paolo,

Thanks for reply on your specs and graphical settings!!! Overclocked 4.5mhz and SSD hard drive may play role in your impressive screenshots.

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Aharon, many thanks!
    Yes, I have to say that an ssd changing loading time, in a really fast time! But no fps gain with this one, the big work is done by the CPU!

Paolo