Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

From the Bahamas!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From the Bahamas!

From the Bahamas!

Hello LatinVFR a message from us flightsimmers here in the Bahamas.
    We really love your sceneries and we are tired of flying to imaginesims old Nassau terminal.
    Nassau is almost done building its new terminals (international terminal is finished).
    We were wondering and hoping that LatinVFR would make this scenery, we would all love that.

Ive also added a video of the new terminal in this thread.
    http://www.bahamas-destination-wedding.com/lpia.html

Thanks!,
    Stefan

We would REALLY appreciate the scenery, Even if its Payware. The existing scenery everyone uses now is soooooo out dated. Please can you build Nassau Bahamas MYNN.

We will be more than glad if you guys make MYNN scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert View Post
    We will be more than glad if you guys make MYNN scenery.
    Hi,
    we haven't got that in mind but can you post some pics here of the new terminal?

Greetings LatinVFR, on behalf of flightsim users not only in the Bahamas but everywhere, i kindly ask that u consider remaking LPIA scenery. LIke it was said before ImagineSim MYNN is out dated and not quite right so we would greatly appreciate it if u guys dicided to remake Nassau Intl scenery. In no u guys scenery packages are great because i have a number of them so please LatinVFR consider the update of LPIA's scenery. I look forward to LatinVFR's LPIA . Thank you.

LPIA-Apron-Trials-Photo-2.jpgLPIA-Internation-Airport-Nassau-Bahamas.jpgLPIA_8_5_3.jpg Heres some pictures i cant get them to big because of the size limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    i cant get them to big because of the size limit.
    Those forums allow 1024x800 photo or screenshot size. 1024x800 is big enough.

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    size limit.
    Upload to Imgur or Imageshack and copy the forum link, should work just fine for us. That new terminal in NAS looks excellent! First time seeing it, very impressive work there.
    FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook