Thread: KMIA FSX runway 27/9 texture bleed issue...

KMIA FSX runway 27/9 texture bleed issue...

Hello, I have this issue at FSX KMIA (update installed). I do have Miami City X and Mega Scenery Earth intsalled, your KMIA is above both (and no other scenery is installed in the area, just the Miami City X with out the other airports).

I also checked and I do not have any wayward afcad files for KMIA.

This issue is only om this runway and the higher I am the less it is (even going away after 3'000ft)

Image1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by altstiff View Post
    Hello, I have this issue at FSX KMIA (update installed). I do have Miami City X and Mega Scenery Earth intsalled, your KMIA is above both (and no other scenery is installed in the area, just the Miami City X with out the other airports).

I also checked and I do not have any wayward afcad files for KMIA.

This issue is only om this runway and the higher I am the less it is (even going away after 3'000ft)

Image1.jpg
    Hi,
    check your mesh/terrain settings to be in the most realistic as possible. For KMIA we did not alter the default flatten so there shouldn't be any issues. let us know.

My Mesh setting are as high as possible. Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by altstiff View Post
    My Mesh setting are as high as possible. Any other ideas?
    Hi I just did some tests.

It appears that there is a terrain vertex somewhere near that that is causing this. Most likely caused by another afcad.

I remember when I installed Miami city X it comes with certain afcads somewhere, can you de-activate all of the miami city entries in the scenery library and check?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Hi I just did some tests.

It appears that there is a terrain vertex somewhere near that that is causing this. Most likely caused by another afcad.

I remember when I installed Miami city X it comes with certain afcads somewhere, can you de-activate all of the miami city entries in the scenery library and check?
    Will do, and will report back.