Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Question before buying KMIA (FS9)

  1. #1

    Question before buying KMIA (FS9)

    Hi all,

    I am very interested in the KMIA scenery, but I had an issue with the top-down view in my other LatinVFR scenery (MKJS) as posted here. Can anyone confirm this also happens @ KMIA?

    Thanks!

    Erik

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Er!k View Post
    Hi all,

    I am very interested in the KMIA scenery, but I had an issue with the top-down view in my other LatinVFR scenery (MKJS) as posted here. Can anyone confirm this also happens @ KMIA?

    Thanks!

    Erik

    Yes, it also happens I am afraid. But I have never looked into this since you have been the only person so far that has pointed this out

  3. #3
    Thank you Ricardo! I only use this view to align the aircraft with the gate, so for me it is a bit annoying. I know for example that Aerosoft Barcelona and Hamburg suffered the same, but they did manage to fix it...
    Last edited by Er!k; 11-24-2012 at 06:20 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Er!k View Post
    KnThank you Ricardo! I only use this view to align the aircraft with the gate, so for me it is a bit annoying. I know for example that Aerosoft Barcelona and Hamburg suffered the same, but they did manage to fix it...
    Will try to find out more about this. thanks

  5. #5
    Thanks, looking forward to see if you can figur this out.

  6. #6
    Hi Ricardo, is there any news regarding this issue? Thanks in advance!

  7. #7
    Hi,
    we have yet to commence work on KMIA v1.2, once KSAN is released then we will work on revising KMIA

  8. #8
    Hi Ricardo, I still want KMIA but another question. I can buy it now, for €25, and buy the update for €5 afterwards. Or is it better to wait and buy the new version? Thanks!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Er!k View Post
    Hi Ricardo, I still want KMIA but another question. I can buy it now, for €25, and buy the update for €5 afterwards. Or is it better to wait and buy the new version? Thanks!
    If you bought KMIA after the 1st of January 2013, you will get V2 for free.

    thanks,
    Ricardo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •