Thread: AF2 emty Airport

AF2 emty Airport

Hi

Purchased the scenery two days ago. It realy looks great but in my opinion, the Airport is a bit diserted for an american Airport. The American Airlines Gate are completely full but at all other Concourses, there are not many AI Aircrafts, althouhg I'va almost every WOAI package included.
    Am I right or is this normal? Also if I refer up to the Miami Airport Internet Site, the Airlines are not exactely at the correct gates?

Regards
    Patrick
    Attachment 0

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickC. View Post
    Hi

Purchased the scenery two days ago. It realy looks great but in my opinion, the Airport is a bit diserted for an american Airport. The American Airlines Gate are completely full but at all other Concourses, there are not many AI Aircrafts, althouhg I'va almost every WOAI package included.
    Am I right or is this normal? Also if I refer up to the Miami Airport Internet Site, the Airlines are not exactely at the correct gates?

Regards
    Patrick
    Attachment 0
    Hi,
    Gates must be full, we assigned according to the Miami airport site. Perhaps it is a parking assigment issue or the traffic slider is not sufficient enough for traffic to display? Concourse E satellite is somtimes deserted, Concourse G too, but the others should be great and the cargo terminals.

let us know

Dear Ricardo

Thank you for the fast answer. I already have the slider at 100% Traffic. I use the Afcad from this forum.
    The American Gates realy are full but without AAL there are maybe 10 other Aircrafts standing at MIA.
    Also the Cargo Area just has 3 UPS Aircrafts.

Regards
    Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickC. View Post
    Dear Ricardo

Thank you for the fast answer. I already have the slider at 100% Traffic. I use the Afcad from this forum.
    The American Gates realy are full but without AAL there are maybe 10 other Aircrafts standing at MIA.
    Also the Cargo Area just has 3 UPS Aircrafts.

Regards
    Patrick
    Hi,
    Which FS version is this?, and which AFCAD was it that you downloaded? send me an email so I can send you the latest one.

Thx. Sent you a PM with the details .
    Regards
    Patrick

Ricardo,

I sent you a PM too. My KMIA that I bought late last year is vacant too. Where can I get an update AFCAD?