Thread: Attention San Juan Puerto Rico TJSJ images needed!

Attention San Juan Puerto Rico TJSJ images needed!

Hello folks,
    We are now resuming work on TJSJ San Juan Puerto Rico, after almost 2 years of having it on hold. We know of some people that contacted us regarding images but if you can again contact us at admin(at)latinvfr.com with your information and resources you can obtain for us. We have some images but since TJSJ is undergoing or finishing some major constructions we need to have up to date resources for this scenery. We are already working on the ground but for buildings/terminals and other we need to have accurate information.

Thanks and let us know you will be part of the team on this project.

best!

I Registered here as soon as I saw this announcement! I have a couple photos from my vacation and some others I can share I will be sending them as soon as I can!

Quote Originally Posted by Jose1388 View Post
    I Registered here as soon as I saw this announcement! I have a couple photos from my vacation and some others I can share I will be sending them as soon as I can!
    Thanks so much, will wait for your response.

Pictures Sent! Hopefully they help out. I sent a bunch. Hopefully you guys can make this scenery work with blueskyscenery's Puerto Rico Photoreal scenery.

Ricardo I'm very happy you guys started work on tjsj I wanted to post a video almost at the end if you pause a few times gives a really good close up of the terminal windows and other buildings look forward to screen shots in development. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAm2p...37d3Q&index=71

Ricardo any luck on tjsj how's the progress going so far? is been awhile since we heard anything hope everything's going well.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbird View Post
    Ricardo any luck on tjsj how's the progress going so far? is been awhile since we heard anything hope everything's going well.
    Great, progress is well, finishing ground/polys/runways/taxiways/apron.

We are taking our time with this, as with KSAN we are trying to raise the bar here.

Project is a bit behind schedule due to personal reasons (had a new Baby in the family), however I am back in track, working overtime on TJSJ.

best,
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Great, progress is well, finishing ground/polys/runways/taxiways/apron.

We are taking our time with this, as with KSAN we are trying to raise the bar here.

Project is a bit behind schedule due to personal reasons (had a new Baby in the family), however I am back in track, working overtime on TJSJ.

best,
    Ricardo
    Thank's Ricardo glade the project is doing well cant wait till fly into a high quality tjsj its really a dream come true thank you so much for the update, congratulations on the new Baby in the family wish you the best and Godbless.