Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next project (announcement)

Next project (announcement)

KSNA Santa Ana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Airport

We have began work on this project and should have in the coming months..

What we like about this one is its location, short runway (for challenging airport) and its proximity to KSAN.

thanks!
    Ricardo

Terrific! Now for the big challenge. To create an AFCAD that will have ALL of the AI traffic commercial flights land on 19R, instead of the very short left runway which causes the AI traffic to overrun the runway. Also, please ensure compatibility with SOCAL Megascenery X/MegaEarth products. Would be a good idea also to test it also with US Cities X Los Angeles as this product also has scenery enhancements at and near KSNA. Looking forward to the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by regulate View Post
    Terrific! Now for the big challenge. To create an AFCAD that will have ALL of the AI traffic commercial flights land on 19R, instead of the very short left runway which causes the AI traffic to overrun the runway. Also, please ensure compatibility with SOCAL Megascenery X/MegaEarth products. Would be a good idea also to test it also with US Cities X Los Angeles as this product also has scenery enhancements at and near KSNA. Looking forward to the airport.
    Doing that to 19L/01R is a 3 second thing to do.

So no worries.

About compatibility that's something we work with during development with most known addons. So there won't be any issues at all.
    Last edited by Ricardo_LatinVFR; 05-27-2014 at 11:40 PM.

Awesome, look forward to another great airport.
    Regards,

Luis

Ah yes, now we can do some noise abatement procedures. Brakes on, full power, climb, reduce power, turn......
    Eric

This is great news!!! I can't wait to do some quick hops between KSAN and KSNA. Very nice choice Ricardo.

Corey

Awesome, AWESOME!!! My hometown airport. I have been waiting for a "real" developer such as you guys or the other big ones ie, Orbx, FSDT, Fly Tampa or Flight Beam to develop this great little airport and its surrounding areas. I'm VERY PLEASED!! If its anything like the job you did with KSAN it will be great! Love the noise abatement procedure, and the short runway.

These mid size county airports in my opinion is where I like to spend my $$ to fly into. These airports are much better than your super hubs that kill frames and performance even with my fast system. I live close to John Wayne airport so please do the surrounding industrial buildings, Newport Bay area, 405 freeway, etc, at least as best as possible! I look forward to tracking the progress of this project. Thanks for doing this! Very pleased Latin VFR is taking on this project!!!

Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by psykie View Post
    Awesome, AWESOME!!! My hometown airport. I have been waiting for a "real" developer such as you guys or the other big ones ie, Orbx, FSDT, Fly Tampa or Flight Beam to develop this great little airport and its surrounding areas. I'm VERY PLEASED!! If its anything like the job you did with KSAN it will be great! Love the noise abatement procedure, and the short runway.

These mid size county airports in my opinion is where I like to spend my $$ to fly into. These airports are much better than your super hubs that kill frames and performance even with my fast system. I live close to John Wayne airport so please do the surrounding industrial buildings, Newport Bay area, 405 freeway, etc, at least as best as possible! I look forward to tracking the progress of this project. Thanks for doing this! Very pleased Latin VFR is taking on this project!!!

Matthew
    I am sure Ricardo will do his absolute best as he has done with all his releases. Living right next to that airport can help him out a great deal by taking a few pictures of the airport and surrounding areas. Main focus will be the terminal, parking areas, etc. Then from there he can work on the surrounding areas.
    Regards,

Luis

Let me know if he needs any pictures of the surrounding area. I looked KSNA up on Google last night and it was pretty much current. However, I can take pics in case he needs anything.

Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by psykie View Post
    Let me know if he needs any pictures of the surrounding area. I looked KSNA up on Google last night and it was pretty much current. However, I can take pics in case he needs anything.

Matthew
    Additional resources are always welcome! thanks!

Send me an email to support(at)latinvfr.com so we can keep in touch from there.
    thanks!