Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next project (announcement)

Quote Originally Posted by luisg View Post
    Can't wait for the previews. Ricardo, do you need any pictures of the Miami Terminal for udpates? I will be dropping someone off on the 19th, so I can take some pictures just in case.
    Hi Luis,
    I am actually in Miami, just moved last year. Right now there isn't much to update though I am thinking on doing some upgrades but it won't be till next year.

regards

Looking forward to the July previews!!

Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Hi Luis,
    I am actually in Miami, just moved last year. Right now there isn't much to update though I am thinking on doing some upgrades but it won't be till next year.

regards
    Sounds great Ricardo. Its nice to have a day without rain
    Regards,

Luis

Quote Originally Posted by luisg View Post
    Sounds great Ricardo. Its nice to have a day without rain
    Its been great for the last few days... rain season is crazy. Though I like how it brings down the temperature a bit after it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Its been great for the last few days... rain season is crazy. Though I like how it brings down the temperature a bit after it does.
    Yes it has been raining a lot but we still had fun. On the way back up to the North West to go back home. Great vacation but now back to reality and to have some fun on my sim.
    Regards,

Luis

Hello

How is KSNA coming along? I flew into KSNA this morning from Salt Lake and thought about taking pics. Anyways, I hope its coming along! When do you think we can see any pics?

Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by psykie View Post
    Hello

How is KSNA coming along? I flew into KSNA this morning from Salt Lake and thought about taking pics. Anyways, I hope its coming along! When do you think we can see any pics?

Matthew
    We took a short vacation and we are fully working on terminal building models. should have this month some pictures.

thanks!

Hey Ricardo

WHAT? A VACATION? LOL, I hope you had a nice and relaxing time. Looking forward to whatever you have to show. Thanks

Matthew

Hey Guys

What are the chances of seeing some pics before the month is over? I don't care how far along you are please, please show pics!!!

Matthew

Hi,
    yes I am to publish some next week of the terminal sections...

thanks!