Thread: Very Exclusive New Plane Delivery of Boeing 773ER At FlyCay Corp's Request

Very Exclusive New Plane Delivery of Boeing 773ER At FlyCay Corp's Request

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Here is a typical Boeing delivery flight of new 777-300ER plane fresh out of factory at KPAE Paine Field also known as Snohomish County Airport and as home to the Boeing Everett Factory located between Mukilteo and Everett, Washington for delivery flight to KLAX Los Angeles International Airport located in southwestern Los Angeles in the neighborhood of Westchester 16 miles from downtown Los Angeles.

Boeing tractor pulling the new 777-300ER out of factory for me to pick up.

Excuse me it takes time to start the new plane from cold start!!!

After finishing the cold start, time for inspection around the plane particularly Japanese batteries in the back of the plane!!!

Starting GE90 MONSTER engines

Holding short of runway 16R awaiting for take off clearance from the airport controllers

Airborne on climb to FL350

Passing Mountlake Terrance suburb of Seattle where you can see highway route number 5 running north and south across the screenshot

Passing Lake Union, main highway route I-5 Expressway, famous Space Needle, EMP museum next to Space Needle, Memorial Stadum next to EMP museum, Pacific Science Center building with white dome on left side of Space Needle, and of course business district of Seattle located at lower left corner of screenshot

Passing downtown Seattle, two famous stadiums called Century Link Field and Safeco Field, WaMu theater between the two stadiums, highway route number 5 running across middle of screenshot, and Alaskan Way Viaduct highway running along the shoreline of Seattle

Passing Harbor Island with fuel storage tanks surrounded by waters of Duwamish Waterway and Duwamish River that can be crossed by West Seattle Bridge. Highway route number 5 runs from north to south and if you can see baseball field on bottom of the screenshot, it is called Maplewood Playfield.

Passing KBFI Boeing Field officially called as King County International Airport five miles south of downtown Seattle where you can see on runway a two seat Extra Flugzeugbau EA300 aerobatic monoplane was racing down runway for take off. Water on upper right corner of screenshot is Lake Washington and river on left side is Duwamish Waterway. Near runway 31L of KBFI is Museum of Flight located between KBFI taxiway and East Marginal Way South road.

Passing KSEA The Seattle–Tacoma International Airport located in SeaTac, Washington

Passing Federal Way, Washington

Passing background of city of Tacoma seen below engine or wing and Commencement Bay on lower right corner of screenshot

Passing famous Mount Ranier

Making little right turn toward Portland, Oregon

Still making right turn passing view of Riffe Lake located below nose

Passing city of Vancouver (not to be confused with Canada's city) and its Lake Vancouver

Passing KPDX Portland International Airport located within Portland's city limits just south of the Columbia River also seen on this screenshot twelve miles northeast of downtown Portland

Passing downtown district of Portland where you can see Banfield Expressway highway route number 84 running from right to left across the screenshot. I am sure you do not want me to name many bridges running across Williamnette River!!! If you can see green park stripe on left side shore of the river, it is called Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park.

Passing mighty Mount Hood

Passing West Linn or Oregon City

Cruising at FL350

Passing city of Sacramento

On descent from FL350 to 10,000 ft getting ready to execute SADDE6 arrival on way to runway 25R

Making left turn at SADDE to head to beach shores of Santa Monica via BAYST and JAVSI

Entering Santa Monica beach shore

Intercepting BAYST above city of Santa Monica

On final approach to runway 25R

Seconds before touchdown

TOUCHDOWN

Exiting from runway to gate

Arriving at the gate for overnight parking awaiting early morning flight

Night parking

Ready for first commercial flight in early morning!!

Thank you for viewing. Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Very nice pics Aharon, thanks for delivering our brand new bird, and thanks for sharing!
    FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook

Thanks for kind words, Jon!

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Nice shots man, love the side view photos