Thread: MHRO Black squares and lines

MHRO Black squares and lines

Hi,
    I bought the MHRO Roatan Scenery this weekend and there seems to be an issue where there are black squares appearing on the grass and black lines extend from certain ships in the scenery. It's an amazing scenery, but some these problems are annoying. Any idea what could be causing this? I will try and see if this happens again tomorrow, and I will post screenshots if it does.

Thanks,
    Max

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Hi,
    I bought the MHRO Roatan Scenery this weekend and there seems to be an issue where there are black squares appearing on the grass and black lines extend from certain ships in the scenery. It's an amazing scenery, but some these problems are annoying. Any idea what could be causing this? I will try and see if this happens again tomorrow, and I will post screenshots if it does.

Thanks,
    Max
    Hi,
    this may be due to shadows cast by scenery objects. Send me shots of the airport grass with that so we can take a look. But the ships which are default static library ships those we can't remove shadows unless we remove the ships altogether.