Thread: Installation Instructions??

Installation Instructions??

Just bought KMIA version 2 on special Thanksgiving sale price in hope it can run in my laptop. If not, it is worth the price to lose since the sale price is not that expensive.

Looking at the purchased software's files before proceeding to install in my FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2, I can see that there two versions of KMIA for FSX use.

One is KMIA FSX/PD3 version 2.1. The other is KMIA FSX/PD3 version 2.2 update. No installation instructions provided.

Am I correct to guess that I have to install version 2.1 FIRST and then install 2.2 update?? If not, please advise??????? Should I ignore 2.1 and install latest 2.2 version??????

And let's pray that KMIA version 2 can run in my laptop.

Thanks,

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Quote Originally Posted by CAY017-Aharon View Post
    Just bought KMIA version 2 on special Thanksgiving sale price in hope it can run in my laptop. If not, it is worth the price to lose since the sale price is not that expensive.

Looking at the purchased software's files before proceeding to install in my FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2, I can see that there two versions of KMIA for FSX use.

One is KMIA FSX/PD3 version 2.1. The other is KMIA FSX/PD3 version 2.2 update. No installation instructions provided.

Am I correct to guess that I have to install version 2.1 FIRST and then install 2.2 update?? If not, please advise??????? Should I ignore 2.1 and install latest 2.2 version??????

And let's pray that KMIA version 2 can run in my laptop.

Thanks,

Aharon
    Hi,
    thanks for the purchase.

Install first the main installer 2.1 then proceed with 2.2 which is a small update

ok thanks

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD