Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: What's the next scenery releases?

  1. #1

    What's the next scenery releases?

    Wondering what the next scenery releases are. It would be neat to see Sarasota, Jacksonville, Oakland, CA, and some airports in Texas like Houston Hobby, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, and El Paso. Those Texas airports have many destinations for Latin America.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by timster73 View Post
    Wondering what the next scenery releases are. It would be neat to see Sarasota, Jacksonville, Oakland, CA, and some airports in Texas like Houston Hobby, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, and El Paso. Those Texas airports have many destinations for Latin America.
    I believe you got the feeling of what we are looking forward in the times ahead for LatinVFR.

    Mid-sized American Airports is what we are planning and mostly all of those are candidates.

    Firm in 2015 we have KRSW and KPBI, then KMIA v3 after that we shall consider some of what you mentioned.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Mid-sized American Airports is what we are planning and mostly all of those are candidates.
    Bob Hope Airport!!! Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, CA!!!!

    Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

  4. #4
    CYOW Ottawa!!!!

    Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

  5. #5
    So no more latinamericans airports Ricardo?. I would love to see some revisions of central american airports with the new technologies and development skills you have from all these years of hard work!.

    Cheers,

    Hubert

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ELNIKA View Post
    So no more latinamericans airports Ricardo?. I would love to see some revisions of central american airports with the new technologies and development skills you have from all these years of hard work!.

    Cheers,

    Hubert
    Hi Hubert,

    Last year we did, TJSJ (caribbean), SLVR (south America), and for central america MHRO.

    We wanted to revise MROC, but the group called dreamflight said there were working on MROC, so we saw no point in doing them. In fact they also announced MRLB, which we were to do instead of MHRO but they also announced. Don't know their current status, but they also announced the new Quito airport. Don't know about that either. Pretty much Latin America is well covered, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Venezuela, you name it even Bolivia where we did 3 airports.

    This year will be different but we haven't resigned with Latin America completely.

  7. #7
    For one thing we are proud, its that we managed to change Latin America landscape in FS.

    When we started there were just mainly Brazilian airports and 2 from Ecuador. Now look how we managed to help create a market in FS.

    http://secure.simmarket.com/fsx-sout...a-page-1.chtml

    71 airport products, its a feat!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cheyenne
    Posts
    101
    Perhaps SEGU (Guayaquill) since since one else is doing the new Quito. Guayaquil was only released for FS9 a while ago. TJBQ (Boqueron) has never been done. And as you mentioned before Ricardo, focus a bit more on some US airports. But those two will be great, specially TJBQ since you already did TJSJ.
    Regards,

    Luis

  9. #9
    Ricardo,

    I can't wait for the new Florida airports especially KRSW! I think it's a great thing to do some US airports and I'm sure they will probably sell better than Latin America ones. If you decide to stay in the US after RSW and PBI, then I think you should consider future airports like KJAX (Jacksonville), KHOU (Houston), and KRDU (Raleigh-Durham). There are still some Caribbean airports without good sceneries though like MDLR (La Romana) and TJBQ as luisg said. I'm looking forward to a great year from LatinVFR and I can't wait to get RSW and PBI in the future!

    By the way, I visited Key West a couple weeks ago, and your scenery of KEYW and the island really is amazing. It looks very accurate and includes a lot of details I only noticed after coming back, so good job on your Key West scenery.

    Thanks,
    Max

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Ricardo,

    I can't wait for the new Florida airports especially KRSW! I think it's a great thing to do some US airports and I'm sure they will probably sell better than Latin America ones. If you decide to stay in the US after RSW and PBI, then I think you should consider future airports like KJAX (Jacksonville), KHOU (Houston), and KRDU (Raleigh-Durham). There are still some Caribbean airports without good sceneries though like MDLR (La Romana) and TJBQ as luisg said. I'm looking forward to a great year from LatinVFR and I can't wait to get RSW and PBI in the future!

    By the way, I visited Key West a couple weeks ago, and your scenery of KEYW and the island really is amazing. It looks very accurate and includes a lot of details I only noticed after coming back, so good job on your Key West scenery.

    Thanks,
    Max
    Hi,
    thanks for the suggestion, as you said we are into RSW, PBI, after that we will then opt for a couple more we will announce, KRDU sounds like an interesting airport, I am keen into finding out how feasible it is to do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •