Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KRSW [Southwest Florida International Airport] Preview 1

Dear Ricardo,

I would definitely buy KRSW for FS9, as it is the only sim I use. Of course it is your decision and if not: I am really enjoying your sceneries in FS9 and I bought a lot of them. Good luck with the development of this scenery and all the best from the Netherlands!

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas K. View Post
    Dear Ricardo,

I would definitely buy KRSW for FS9, as it is the only sim I use. Of course it is your decision and if not: I am really enjoying your sceneries in FS9 and I bought a lot of them. Good luck with the development of this scenery and all the best from the Netherlands!

Thomas
    Very kind of you, thank you. The issue lies on time and the conversion down from FSX which is getting difficult with more new stuff and techniques we use. If we stop becoming innovative because of FS9 we are going to lose business with 90%+ of the customer base.

Like I said I won't say never, so you are not getting any refusal from me yet.

Don't loose your hopes. TJSJ was suppose to be just for FSX and it was released for FS9. KSNA was for FSX and also was released for FS9, so the chances of it being for FS9 as well is there.
    Regards,

Luis

Thank you for the replies and of course I understand that it depends on the time of conversion and whether it is profitable or not. For now I will cross my fingers and hope that it won't take too long to do it and if there will be a fs9 version, you have at least one customer ;-)!

regards, Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas K. View Post
    Thank you for the replies and of course I understand that it depends on the time of conversion and whether it is profitable or not. For now I will cross my fingers and hope that it won't take too long to do it and if there will be a fs9 version, you have at least one customer ;-)!

regards, Thomas
    Hi Thomas,
    Thanks, I am sure I will have more than just one.

best regards

Ricardo, when can we expect screenshots of night textures? Checking every day for release date
    Regards,

Luis

Quote Originally Posted by luisg View Post
    Ricardo, when can we expect screenshots of night textures? Checking every day for release date
    very well, will work on that request. progress is coming fine, this month this scenery is to be released.

hope by tomorrow or Wednesday to have some more shots

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    very well, will work on that request. progress is coming fine, this month this scenery is to be released.

hope by tomorrow or Wednesday to have some more shots
    You can leave as a surprise. LOL It will be just another great airport to depart and arrive.
    Regards,

Luis