Thread: Vataware Problem

Vataware Problem

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I have a question please.

Although Vataware website is working well if I look up at my pilot ID's past flights, I have zero success looking up for any flight based on city pair such as KSLC to KSAN or KBOS to CYHZ or so on.

Maybe I am using wrong method?? I punched in info KSLC to KSAN. It did not work. I used KSLC-KSAN. Did not work.

Any suggestions, please?

Thanks for any info or answer any of you might offer.

Regards,

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Are you looking for a route to fly? Perhaps some of the data wasn't transferred when the servers were switched across. Not certain what the issue could be however.
    FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook

Jon,

I dunno. It is my strict policy that before I make a flight for your VA or for other VAs, I always research on vataware for most realistic routes between two airports and pick whatever is most realistic that matches real world flight. Yes, FSX itself can create waypoint routes for me BUT that is not realistic.

Without Vataware's "between two cities" function, I cannot efficiently plan very realistic route. Yes I use routefinder website to create routes but sometimes routefinder website does not offer realistic routes plus routefiner website never offers approach arrival methods that vataware always shows.

Another problem for vataware is lack of airport function. Before I decide to participate in exciting Vatsim event, I always use vataware to punch in the airport code of the airport that is doing Vatsim event to see how many planes are flying to that airport. If I see less than 20 planes, then I will participate in the event or otherwise if I see 50 planes flying to that airport with same arrival time, that means 2 hour circling for me and I have to avoid that airport while looking for another airport to fly to. Vataware no longer features that function.

That is problem for me.

Regards,

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD