Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LatinVFR summer 2015 announcements... new projects

Would you guys ever consider doing something like ACY-Atlantic city international in NJ? Or EWR-Newark International in NJ as well?

ohmy No pbi!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Cancun is being made by someone else I believe.

Though a big update on our lineup. We are currently working hard on the update of KMIA, after which we are to work on KRDU, but we are no longer doing KPBI. We have a new team member who is begining work on a bigger project, we are to also work on LEMD Madrid!

KRDU will be alongside...

Expect a formal announcement in the coming days but Madrid to be released early 2016!
    Severely disappointed that PBI has just been kicked aside!

Surprised that your doing KRDU since FSDT is developing that along side with KMEM.

Hopine one day you make it to thr desert southwest and make KABQ, in Albuquerque New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by cmpbllsjc View Post
    Surprised that your doing KRDU since FSDT is developing that along side with KMEM.

Hopine one day you make it to thr desert southwest and make KABQ, in Albuquerque New Mexico.

really? did not know they were doing KRDU. in that case we will have to revise plans.

Edit: I checked the FSDT forums and they confirm KMEM. no word on KRDU.
    Last edited by Ricardo_LatinVFR; 11-29-2015 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    really? did not know they were doing KRDU. in that case we will have to revise plans.

Edit: I checked the FSDT forums and they confirm KMEM. no word on KRDU.
    You're right, sorry about that. They are doing KSDF Louisville Kentucky. For some reason I was thinking it was KRDU.

Yes, FSDT managed to find the two least interesting airports in the country... cargo airports no less. But apparently lots of folks like the cargo 777s and 747s. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett F. View Post
    Yes, FSDT managed to find the two least interesting airports in the country... cargo airports no less. But apparently lots of folks like the cargo 777s and 747s. Who knew?
    Yeah, they're not very interesting airports aside from people who fly cargo, which I don't. Although I know people have been begging just about every developer for years for KMEM, so they will finally have it. I actually don't mind KSDF as much since I've flown as a passenger there a few times.

It just seems that the eastern part of the US keeps getting loaded up by developers. We still don't have for the western side of the US places like Tucson, Albuquerque, Oklahoma City, Salt Lake (I think someone is doing it though), Portland, etc. I find myself continually flying the east coast since that's the majority of where the good addon airports are. I'd kill for someone to do a nice version of Albuquerque and Tucson though, neither of which would be large or complex airports to do.