Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LatinVFR summer 2015 announcements... new projects

Hello Ricardo, I have 3 arports (SLLP, SLVR and KSAN) and I'm happy with the quality and performance. I was wondering if you have plans to return to South America, probably make SKBO or update SLLP with new techniques and make compatible with P3Dv2.

Regards,
    Walter Almaraz
    Walter Almaraz Roca

Quote Originally Posted by Walter A. View Post
    Hello Ricardo, I have 3 arports (SLLP, SLVR and KSAN) and I'm happy with the quality and performance. I was wondering if you have plans to return to South America, probably make SKBO or update SLLP with new techniques and make compatible with P3Dv2.

Regards,
    Walter Almaraz

Thank you,

at the moment we have no plans on updating those but if we do, certainly we will let you folks know. Thank you

Not sure if any one else is doing Cancun, if they are not, LatinVFR should take this. Even perhaps be the first ones to make TJBQ (Boqueron).Let me throw Atlanta in there as well.
    Regards,

Luis

Cancun is being made by someone else I believe.

Though a big update on our lineup. We are currently working hard on the update of KMIA, after which we are to work on KRDU, but we are no longer doing KPBI. We have a new team member who is begining work on a bigger project, we are to also work on LEMD Madrid!

KRDU will be alongside...

Expect a formal announcement in the coming days but Madrid to be released early 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Cancun is being made by someone else I believe.

Though a big update on our lineup. We are currently working hard on the update of KMIA, after which we are to work on KRDU, but we are no longer doing KPBI. We have a new team member who is begining work on a bigger project, we are to also work on LEMD Madrid!

KRDU will be alongside...

Expect a formal announcement in the coming days but Madrid to be released early 2016!
    That's really awesome news about LEMD. I am a big supporter of yours and have most of your sceneries but one thing concerning the last few I've purchased have been performance issues compared to sceneries in the past...ex KSAN, KMIA, and TJSJ. I most likely will buy LEMD anyway as the simwings one is fairly old but I'd like to hear your comments on performance, Ricardo.

Quote Originally Posted by ywg256 View Post
    That's really awesome news about LEMD. I am a big supporter of yours and have most of your sceneries but one thing concerning the last few I've purchased have been performance issues compared to sceneries in the past...ex KSAN, KMIA, and TJSJ. I most likely will buy LEMD anyway as the simwings one is fairly old but I'd like to hear your comments on performance, Ricardo.
    Hi thank you for your comments. There is no way we would work on a project of the magnitude of LEMD without knowing its performance limitations. New techniques and ways of design will allow it to be come very well fluent in performance terms. We have recently shown with KSNA, KRSW and recently with KEYWv2 that we can release very well optimized scenery. We are doing it with the KMIA update and for certain LEMD. In the coming days more details will come, regarding KMIA and LEMD.

thanks,
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Hi thank you for your comments. There is no way we would work on a project of the magnitude of LEMD without knowing its performance limitations. New techniques and ways of design will allow it to be come very well fluent in performance terms. We have recently shown with KSNA, KRSW and recently with KEYWv2 that we can release very well optimized scenery. We are doing it with the KMIA update and for certain LEMD. In the coming days more details will come, regarding KMIA and LEMD.

thanks,
    Ricardo
    You're welcome and thank you for your response. Looking forward to a KMIA update. I assume you are going to be doing some updates for P3D v3 compatibility as well?

Quote Originally Posted by ywg256 View Post
    You're welcome and thank you for your response. Looking forward to a KMIA update. I assume you are going to be doing some updates for P3D v3 compatibility as well?

yes, thats correct

Hi,

What happened to KPBI, been waiting on this since the initial announcement. I hope no other company passed working up KPBI up because of your announcement.
    VERY DISAPPOINTING NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Michael S. View Post
    Hi,

What happened to KPBI, been waiting on this since the initial announcement. I hope no other company passed working up KPBI up because of your announcement.
    VERY DISAPPOINTING NEWS
    Its been placed in hold, is in the to do list...