Thread: Ground testing of KMIA Scenery

10 Ground testing of KMIA Scenery

Eastern has returned to business using KMIA's gate F12 or F8 for round trip flights to Havana and other Cuban destinations as well as to TJSJ. Future flights are planned. I think Eastern signed a contract with a professional sports team for one season of flights!

Thanks,

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Nice shots man, Aharon, i see you're enjoying Miami V2, you should try Miami City X, best addon there, trust me

Quote Originally Posted by CAY1010- Nathan View Post
    Nice shots man, Aharon, i see you're enjoying Miami V2, you should try Miami City X, best addon there, trust me
    Thanks for your kind words. Do not want to use Miami City X on my laptop!!! But have no problem running KLGA X by the same software company that makes Miami City X.

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Lol it does eat frames but trust me with the right pc it is amazing, you should look into purchasing a pc that can run addons at high settings and get great frame rates, that what i'm doing currently