Thread: Pilot ID Number Request

Question Pilot ID Number Request

Shalom and greetings the tech support!!!

I have to re-register with new Cayman Airways virtual airline using new Smartascars. While I am waiting for registration to be approved, can I get my lucky number 0017 as my official pilot ID number for Smartsacars please?

Thanks and matzel tov on new systems!!

Regards,

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

It's the same thing, no changes in the pilot ID unless on demanded by the CAY Pilot

Unfortunately it won't be the same thing. With the new system we will introduce new callsigns for all, in the order that you have registered to the airline. It just so happens you are now 0010 Aharon. I can see what I can do and when we get to 0017 I can try to do a swap for you.

Enjoy the new system!
    FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook

Thanks, Jon Much appreciated and wishing you the best of luck and success for the new eighth year!

Regards,

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD