Thread: Cruise Ship Fire At Jamaica!!!

1 Cruise Ship Fire At Jamaica!!!

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

When I woke up this morning to put on tv to tune to international news, the first thing came to the screen was reporting of a nasty fire on a massive cruise ship in Jamaica. I could see flames coming out of the top of the ship that was carrying 4,000 passengers. All passengers wore life jackets but were never evacuated!!

Guess what was next?? The management of the cruise ship had announced that the cruise ship despite the big fire would continue the seven day cruise as if nothing had happened!!!!

Also guess what is next now? The cruise ship with top completely burnt is heading to stop by at Cayman Islands!!!! This is your chance to view the burnt ship and take photos of that!!

Regards,

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

What a mess. Do you have a link to any article by chance, would be interested to take a look!
    FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by CAY102- Jon View Post
    What a mess. Do you have a link to any article by chance, would be interested to take a look!

Jon,

I do not know if FOX News video would work in your country?? I got it from Fox News tv, not newspaper or magazine article.

Here is the video link as seen below:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/436988753...#sp=show-clips

Hope it works in your country.

If not, try this video as seen below:

Regards,

Aharon
    Last edited by CAY017-Aharon; 07-23-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD