Thread: Manual PREIP Filing

Manual PREIP Filing

Shalom and greetings the management,

I just noticed on the FlyCay website that you have webpage for filing manual PREIP fight.

Is this only used in event the SmartCars freezes or malfunctions??

Or is this manual PREIP for free flights???

Regards,

Aharon
    Last edited by CAY017-Aharon; 07-23-2015 at 11:42 PM.

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Free flights are now allowed with the new system. However I do believe again that this is if the system malfunctions. I dont have enough information yet on it.
    EuroCay Director: Alastair Bird- Contact: a.bird@flycay.com

Quote Originally Posted by CAY792-William View Post
    Free flights are now allowed with the new system. .
    I just want to be sure I am NOT dreaming and I am WIDE awake. I do not drink and do not touch alcohol but I want to be sure I am reading that you are saying we are allowed to have free flights????? I just want to be sure you are not making typos. And what are the rules??? What are the procedures for filing PREIPs manually for free flights? I am going to guess that the manual PREIP webpage on the FlyCay website is the place to fill manual PREIP. Right?

Regards,

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Jonathan has indicated to me recently that other options for PIREP submission will be available aside from Smartacars. Perhaps KACARS or some other similar software will be used along with a manual PIREP option.

Thus far, I do not see any option other than Smartacars. I can not use Smartacars and therefore am unable to fly.

What's the future hold at FLYCAY for other acars other than Smartacars?

Fred Shepherd
    CAY012

Fred, any reason why you cannot use SmartAcars?

Have you signed up again like requested on the main page?

Aharon, sorry for late response:

This new system will allow FREE FLIGHTS. I have tried to make this happen but seems that I am having issues. It would be done I believe when in SmartAcars via the "Create" button under the flights tab.

I have tried this, and its not working right now. Hopefully Jon can (or has) fixed this issue.
    EuroCay Director: Alastair Bird- Contact: a.bird@flycay.com

Age of my equipment is the reason. Need KACARS type platform to use OR a manual PIREP option.

Also, I'm on the roster. So, answer to signing up again is ... already signed up.
    Last edited by CAY098 - Fred; 08-13-2015 at 10:51 AM.