Thread: Two Things About My First SmartACAR flight

Question Two Things About My First SmartACAR flight

Shalom and greetings the support tech,

There are two things about my first SmartACAR flight.

My flight from MWCR to MHLC was accepted as 1.21 hours BUT that flight and its hours were not registered in my pilot center or in the pilot roster.

Second thing is that according to the home page of the new website of FlyCay, if any pilot flies into MHLC this month, then he or she will get five bonus hours.

So I am eligible for the five bonus hours and please see what you can do to issue the bonus hours as well as correcting the total number of flights and total hours to reflect the accepted flight of 1.21 hour plus 5 bonus hours meaning the total should be 6.21 hours.

Thanks,

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Aharon,

I believe at this moment, flights are not accepted until Jon has released them from the ACARS. Was talking to him about this the other day and hopefully this will go to an automatic process in the near future.
    EuroCay Director: Alastair Bird- Contact: a.bird@flycay.com

As Allstar said, all PIREPs are subject to approval before they will display on your account, so be patient. As for bonus hours, expect them to be processed at the end of each month.

Thanks for the feedback, any positive thoughts?
    FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by CAY102- Jon View Post
    any positive thoughts?
    New fleet paintings are awesome. Hawaiian livery and Hawaiian name for Q400 are masterpieces which is why I wanted for freeware Dreamwings Q400. Great ideas for Hawaiian island hoppings that allow your passengers to connect to long haul flights from PHNL to mainland. Just need two more inter Hawaiian routes that I suggested in my post in the AmeriCay subforum.

Introduction of Q400 is correct decision (I knew you would do that despite William's claim it would not happen) and it is important because it is only way to compete against other VAs that feature Majestic Q400s. But William's EuroCay needs more Q400 routes if he wants to dominate VA market in Europe.

Dragon livery for 773ER is clever and innovative. 5 bonus hours for flying into a city per month is great motivation to fly!

And William's surprise announcement that free flights are allowed for FlyCay Corp is of course WONDERFUL SURPRISE but I suspect you already knew that I would be glad about free flights meaning I now for first time can roam anywhere in Caribbean reliving present or historic routes of real life airlines!!!

Can you give me the name of website of the SmartCars so that I can post tech support question there please?

Names of staff members on the FlyCay website would be appreciated. It is missing from the website.

Thanks,

Aharon
    Last edited by CAY017-Aharon; 07-24-2015 at 02:07 PM.

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD