Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: LatinVFR releases Key West In'tl Airport V2, KEYW for FSX, P3d

  1. #1

    Post LatinVFR releases Key West In'tl Airport V2, KEYW for FSX, P3d

    We are pleased to announce after 4 years of having released V1, our new and upgraded V2 of Key West Int'l Airport.

    Among the new features, updated

    • Complete new photo scenery for the islands
    • New ground polygons with new textures
    • Re-modeled and re-textured main terminal and surroundings
    • New custom animations (vehicles, etc)
    • New lighting for runway and light beams
    • New static aircraft
    • New P3dv2 version
    • Scenery configuration tool


    In all we have re-done from scratch almost 85% of the scenery, here is the full list of the features:


    • KEYW (EYW) Key West Int'l airport completely modeled with significant attention to detail.
    • Texturing in HD mapping for all buildings, shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all buildings.
    • Custom reflection maps and customized global environment map (FSX)
    • Surroundings extremely detailed.
    • 150 square miles of photo scenery with thousands of hand placed autogen, extending from Boca Chica Key to the Marquesas.
    • High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures.
    • Landmarks, island buildings.
    • Scenery configurator tool
    • Custom vehicle animations.
    • Static aircraft.
    • Fully AI traffic compatible.
    • Optimized for excellent performance.
    • Excellent night effects.
    • Inclusion of manual in PDF format.
    • FSX, Prepar3Dv2 support.
    • Much more!


    http://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr-key-west-keyw-v2-fsx-p3d.phtml


























    Last edited by CAY102- Jon; 08-07-2015 at 09:05 PM.

  2. #2
    Hola Ricardo!
    La Proxima actualizacion de KMIA tendra mejor FPS?
    la actualizacion tendra un costo adicional?
    yo tengo la v2

    Por Ultimo Santo Domingo (MDSD) ha realizado desde su lanzamiento muchas Actualizaciones en su terminal hasta la creacion de la 2da Pista Proximo a estrenar al igual que el Aeropuerto de Santiago de Chile (SCEL) en su actualidad tiene muchas actualizaciones el que adquiri como le comente hace un par de meses, ¿LATINVFR piensa Actualizar estos Aeropuertos Importantes?

    Saludos,

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan86270 View Post
    Hola Ricardo!
    La Proxima actualizacion de KMIA tendra mejor FPS?
    la actualizacion tendra un costo adicional?
    yo tengo la v2

    Por Ultimo Santo Domingo (MDSD) ha realizado desde su lanzamiento muchas Actualizaciones en su terminal hasta la creacion de la 2da Pista Proximo a estrenar al igual que el Aeropuerto de Santiago de Chile (SCEL) en su actualidad tiene muchas actualizaciones el que adquiri como le comente hace un par de meses, ¿LATINVFR piensa Actualizar estos Aeropuertos Importantes?

    Saludos,

    Hola, espero que la actualizacion de KMIA mejore FPS.
    Todos los que compraron KMIA v2, sera gratis. Todos sin excepcion.

    Con relacion a los demas aeropuertos, por ahora no tenemos planeado aunque no descartamos en el futuro hacerlos.

    gracias

  4. #4
    Hello Folks,

    We uncovered a very small issue with our installer, we have just sent it to the shop but we still have a lot of folks with the installation missing one file, the flood light for the terminal light poles.

    This is the patch:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6d42tgfycv...patch.exe?dl=0

    it should add the file, which if you haven't noticed at night you might be seeing a grey square. Our apologies.

    On another note,

    Those users of P3dv2 that had installed either with a fixer or converter or something, might have issues with the new installation of v2. You ought to first remove everything and then go to LP3d/scenery/world/scenery and remove the file: KEYW_ADE_RGM_ALT.bgl

    This will prevent some runway flickering, that file you don't need it for P3dv2.

  5. #5
    Gracias Ricardo!
    Estoy seguro que con todos los conocimientos que han obstenido tendremos estas actualizaciones Pronto.

  6. #6
    I have the FSX version V 1 is this a free upgrade for FSX or do I have to purcahse the whole thing again. Thanks

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by goodperson36 View Post
    I have the FSX version V 1 is this a free upgrade for FSX or do I have to purcahse the whole thing again. Thanks
    Hi,
    If you bought V1 you are entitled to V2 with a discounted price of 8 Euros. The product costs 20 Euros. If you bought after January 1st 2015 you will get it for free.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Hi,
    If you bought V1 you are entitled to V2 with a discounted price of 8 Euros. The product costs 20 Euros. If you bought after January 1st 2015 you will get it for free.
    Hi Ricardo, Thanks for the scenery.

    I had terrible terrible performance with the older version (with a high end system) has there been significant advancements to improve performance?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by aceridgey View Post
    Hi Ricardo, Thanks for the scenery.

    I had terrible terrible performance with the older version (with a high end system) has there been significant advancements to improve performance?
    yes this version fixes all of that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •