Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KRSW in P3D v3

KRSW in P3D v3

Hi Ricardo,

I bought KSNA and KRSW and while KSNA works great in p3d v3, KRSE is showing the default gates without the default terminal along with the ai where the default terminal is. Any ideas of how I can get this fixed?

Thanks,
    Sean

Quote Originally Posted by ywg256 View Post
    Hi Ricardo,

I bought KSNA and KRSW and while KSNA works great in p3d v3, KRSE is showing the default gates without the default terminal along with the ai where the default terminal is. Any ideas of how I can get this fixed?

Thanks,
    Sean

Hi Sean,
    which one do you mean by KRSE? KRSW? and if so can you send me a screenshot to support(at)latinvfr.com

Hi Ricardo. Dyslexia is shining through in my previous post. I mean KRSW, sorry. I will load up the sim and send you some pictures.

Sean,

I only have P3Dv3 (not FSX or P3Dv2).

When I run the LatinVFR KSNA installer it cannot find P3Dv3 (just wants to install in P3Dv2) so I cannot get it installed.

How did you manage to install KSNA into P3Dv3?
    Best Regards,
    Vaughan Martell

Folks,
    I wish to apologize in the delay addressing P3dv3. Right now we are entirely focused on getting KMIA v3 out, with p3dv3 compatiblity and after that have the other scenery compatible installers for p3dv3.

so just give us a couple of weeks max to get this sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by marty2013 View Post
    Sean,

I only have P3Dv3 (not FSX or P3Dv2).

When I run the LatinVFR KSNA installer it cannot find P3Dv3 (just wants to install in P3Dv2) so I cannot get it installed.

How did you manage to install KSNA into P3Dv3?
    I simply pointed to my installation in the P3D v2.5 directory and all worked fine....same went for KRSW.

Hope that helps. The only ones that haven't worked for me without issues are MKJS, MWCR, and TTCP.

Quote Originally Posted by ywg256 View Post
    I simply pointed to my installation in the P3D v2.5 directory and all worked fine....same went for KRSW.

Hope that helps. The only ones that haven't worked for me without issues are MKJS, MWCR, and TTCP.
    "I simply pointed to my installation in the P3D v2.5 directory and all worked fine"

Pointing to P3Dv2 installs in P3Dv3?

Note:
    your first post mentioned "I bought KSNA and KRSW and while KSNA works great in p3d v3"
    Last edited by marty2013; 10-29-2015 at 06:35 PM.
    Best Regards,
    Vaughan Martell

Well you could do one of two things but the easiest to explain is to simply just install the scenery into your v2.5 scenery folder. Once you have done that then fire up your P3D v3. Once you've done that just simply add the scenery from the v2.5 folder and it will fire up perfectly. It doesn't work for TTCP, MKJS, or MWCR though. Those three have terrain problems. I am trying to see if I cant get MWCR to work by dumping the default scenery using scruffyduck's scenery design editor program.

Thanks for the reply ..

But as I mentioned (a few post up):
    "I only have P3Dv3 (not FSX or P3Dv2)."
    Best Regards,
    Vaughan Martell

no problem...when you get to the part where it shows the directory to install just pick anywhere and then have v3 point to where you have the scenery installed....remember...with v3 having addon scenery outside of the sim is perfectly fine....further...my test download was to E:\downloads so use whatever you like as a directory.
    Last edited by ywg256; 11-01-2015 at 04:07 PM.