Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KRSW in P3D v3

In my case the installer reports it cannot find P3Dv2 in the registry and closes automatically.

I never get the chance to select where I want to install to.
    Best Regards,
    Vaughan Martell

Very weird. I can easily point the installer to P3D v2.5, P3D v3, or a remote location as I used as my example in my last reply. Maybe Ricardo will have to help you as I am baffled why you are having trouble.

If you did not have P3Dv2 installed (already in your Windows registry) then you would have the same situation I have.
    Best Regards,
    Vaughan Martell

Good point....anyway did you have any luck or are you still a no go with installation?

No Go.
    Best Regards,
    Vaughan Martell

Quote Originally Posted by ywg256 View Post
    no problem...when you get to the part where it shows the directory to install just pick anywhere and then have v3 point to where you have the scenery installed....remember...with v3 having addon scenery outside of the sim is perfectly fine....further...my test download was to E:\downloads so use whatever you like as a directory.
    I tried to pick a folder to install KSNA but the installer will not let me do that

I did a short video to show the problem.

https://youtu.be/vJxCjqXzleg
    Last edited by marty2013; 11-24-2015 at 08:35 PM.
    Best Regards,
    Vaughan Martell

Guys, sorry for not being part of the discussion. But I will give you guys the heads up. In the coming days we will release installers for P3dv3 among them KSNA.

thanks,
    Ricardo

New installers are out.

Michael
    Last edited by mleuck; 12-03-2015 at 01:29 PM.