Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lockheed Martin- Prepar3D v3 installers

Thank you!

Ricardo I really preciate your effort for the new installers for P3Dv3, however for KSAN the installer, I tried for FSX and I have 2 observations, first the installer copy files for P3Dv2 in FSX, second I don't want to install everything (photoscenery, static boats, static aircraft), I would like to choose what install in the installer (like the FSX version), please check that. And one more thing, don't forget to do for SLVR

Regards,
    Walter
    Walter Almaraz Roca

Quote Originally Posted by Walter A. View Post
    Ricardo I really preciate your effort for the new installers for P3Dv3, however for KSAN the installer, I tried for FSX and I have 2 observations, first the installer copy files for P3Dv2 in FSX, second I don't want to install everything (photoscenery, static boats, static aircraft), I would like to choose what install in the installer (like the FSX version), please check that. And one more thing, don't forget to do for SLVR

Regards,
    Walter

Hi,
    the installers are meant for p3dv2 or P3dv3. though if you have FSX in your system it will ask if you want to install. Which you shouldn't since KSAN for FSX has its own installer.

Regarding the optional elements, we are to look at this so that we can allow users having the option of selecting.

It is asking for something they do not want to apply lime installers . Caracas. santiago and nobody answered we must thank the team for not yet respond latinvfr

Se esta Pidiendo Algo que no APLICAR Quieren los INSTALADORES. Caracas. santiago y nadie respondio DEBEMOS Agradecer al equipo por no responder
    latinvfr: @

The vast majority of older scenery can not be P3dv2-P3dv3 compatible because they were developed with tools of FS8. These tools make them incompatible with such platforms. To re-work them and make them compatible the amount of work would be too high in order to provide for a free installer. Right now we don't know when we would re-visit those sceneries and re-do most of the code.

Ricardo entiendo el gran Trabajo Que Hay Que Realizar Pero hay objetos Que Vuelan sin control por el aeropuerto Producen estrellarse en simulador agradeceriamos Que Nos permitan Seguir disfrutando de Estós paisajes Que para Nosotros son IMPORTANTES .. hojala no quedemos en el olvido,

Last edited by Juan86270; 12-08-2015 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Hi,
    the installers are meant for p3dv2 or P3dv3. though if you have FSX in your system it will ask if you want to install. Which you shouldn't since KSAN for FSX has its own installer.

Regarding the optional elements, we are to look at this so that we can allow users having the option of selecting.
    It's ok Ricardo, thanks for your work, please don't forget SLVR
    Walter Almaraz Roca

Hi Ricardo please don't forget to do a SLVR installer, you said in this post that all P3Dv2 installers will have a respective version for P3Dv3

http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthr...9352#post29352

Regards,
    Walter
    Walter Almaraz Roca

Quote Originally Posted by Walter A. View Post
    Hi Ricardo please don't forget to do a SLVR installer, you said in this post that all P3Dv2 installers will have a respective version for P3Dv3

http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthr...9352#post29352

Regards,
    Walter
    Sure will take a look...

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Sure will take a look...

Thank you
    Walter Almaraz Roca