Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LatinVFR roadmap for 2016

KBUR Bob Hope airport If you can build KPBI too close to KMIA and Miami, you can build KBUR Bob Hope airport too

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Mid size airports you say? Well, I heavily endorse CYYC, CYEG, CYOW, and CYWG. These are in dire need of proper representation and are medium sized.

Quote Originally Posted by CAY017-Aharon View Post
    KBUR Bob Hope airport If you can build KPBI too close to KMIA and Miami, you can build KBUR Bob Hope airport too
    I think someone is already working on KBUR, not sure who it is though

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    I think someone is already working on KBUR, not sure who it is though

Max,

Really? That is great news. Thanks for info.

Regards,

Aharon

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

How about KPDX? I think it is a mid-size airport that badly needs a new makeover!

Happy Holidays....

P.

Quote Originally Posted by pgde View Post
    How about KPDX? I think it is a mid-size airport that badly needs a new makeover!

Happy Holidays....

P.
    The good news is someone is already working on a new KPDX...Who that is, I don't know but it has been confirmed by many developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Hi, yes like KCVG KPIT, etc mid sized airports would be our norm after KPBI, so that's what we are looking at for the future.
    Sounds good, airports like those really need scenery. Hopefully you do CVG soon

Flightzone was once planned to make KJAX for FS9, but that never came out. I would love to see LatinVFR for doing KJAX, it is a big airport and one of my stops when i fly in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by ToniJH View Post
    Flightzone was once planned to make KJAX for FS9, but that never came out. I would love to see LatinVFR for doing KJAX, it is a big airport and one of my stops when i fly in Florida.

So the good news is Cielosim is making kjax.....have a look at below link. It will be an FSX/P3D product so hopefully you have one of these as your sim of choice. You also will not have to wait long..Apparently this will be a Q1 2016 release. I suspect this will end up being a March/April release.

https://www.facebook.com/Cielosim-128357950526804/

KPDX is sorely sorely needed. We have Taxi2Gate up north with KSEA, we have Flightbeam with KSFO, Aerosoft with KSMF, FSDT with KLAX, and you guys with KSNA and KSAN. The only major missing city on the west coast is Portland!
    Eric