Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LatinVFR roadmap for 2016

Quote Originally Posted by B777ER View Post
    KPDX is sorely sorely needed. We have Taxi2Gate up north with KSEA, we have Flightbeam with KSFO, Aerosoft with KSMF, FSDT with KLAX, and you guys with KSNA and KSAN. The only major missing city on the west coast is Portland!

Eric,

If you would scroll up, you will see previous post with the words answering a poster's same question as yours: "The good news is someone is already working on a new KPDX...Who that is, I don't know but it has been confirmed by many developers."

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

I think KPDX its being done by someone else, will get back to you on that. But we are days away from our next project announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    I think KPDX its being done by someone else, will get back to you on that. But we are days away from our next project announcement.
    It's been 3 weeks, what is it Ricardo?!

Yes, we are hoping to do a very formal announcement with nice shots of the progress we have made. The airport is in Europe and is a mega airport.