Thread: Piarco and Prepar 3D V3

Piarco and Prepar 3D V3

Hello;

I was just wondering if you were going to make Piarco compatable with Prepar 3D V3.

Thankyou;

Mark

Hi,
    I said in earlier threads that scenery that was old, such as these, to make them compatible to P3dv3 would mean more work and re-doing many elements. As for now we do not know when would we be going back to those sceneries. We have re-done those that are the most popular first.

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    Hello;

I was just wondering if you were going to make Piarco compatable with Prepar 3D V3.

Thankyou;

Mark
    did you try adding TTPP into the scenery library? try it out and see what happens. I have a whole bunch of LatinVFR stuff working in P3Dv3....the one that is still stumping me is Roatan....if you hit any roadblocks maybe I can help get it working decent into P3D for you.

Hello;

Ive tried installing it,all looks good,with the exception of the taxiways,and runways,the textures are different in different areas.

Thanks;

Mark

do you mean that maybe there is bleeding coming through from other textures foreign to LatinVFR's scenery? Could you post a screen to illustrate?