Thread: MHRO elevation issues

MHRO elevation issues

Hi Ricardo,

While I realize this scenery is not yet compatible with P3D v3. The scenery itself in p3d v3 shows up fine however there are terrain issues I am hoping you have a solution for...I've tried running FTX Vector configurator multiple times and gone through as many trouble shooting steps as possible and cannot get rid of what you see below.

Would love to be able to get this scenery working with P3D v3 properly.

Thanks in advance,
    Sean
    Attached Images Attached Images

will get back to you on this week.

we are to revise some things for the P3dv2-3 version of this scenery

In simmarket, under 'downloads' the new installers for P3dv2 and P3dv3, with updates on P3dv2 regarding the runway lights.

sweet thank you!!

Ricardo, it is a no go.....same issues with the new installer and now, the buildings don't even show up....Also, please note that the prepar3d v3.1.1 installer link on simmarket is dead for me so I only was able to download and install using the v2.1.1 installer

Quote Originally Posted by ywg256 View Post
    Ricardo, it is a no go.....same issues with the new installer and now, the buildings don't even show up....Also, please note that the prepar3d v3.1.1 installer link on simmarket is dead for me so I only was able to download and install using the v2.1.1 installer
    P3dv2 installer would give you same results, that's why you have them. Suggest you uninstall completely and send me an email so I can send you the link for P3dv3 version. quite odd simmarket link is not working, perhaps you should re-try if not contact me via email so I can send you the link.